Chapter 16: Wedding

2 years after

--Louis xx Pov—

I’m scared

Nervous

Happy

Excited

It’s a mix of all those emotions, but mostly I am very happy, within this two years of Harry and I being together, I kind of already realize how my life changed so much, we graduated within those 2 years, I didn’t even know i can graduate with just a two year degree, but i did.

We had fights but mostly it’s only about things like who’s paying for dinner, who’s doing the dishes and the laundry, it’s kind of funny to think that we argue about those normal kind of stuff, it’s funnier that we do more human stuff rather than vampire stuff, which is cliché but it’s also sweet.

I’m thinking about this stuff while i clothe myself with the suit that Eleanor picked me, it was a plain black and white suit, we already talked about who is walking down the aisle and who is going to wait at the other end; it ended up with me walking and Harry standing.

I don’t really want to walk down the aisle maybe because I might faint or i might be sick from the nervousness, but the image of Harry at the end of the aisle keeps me going and it make it more exciting.

I grab the tie and put it perfectly inside my collar, I look at myself one more time in the mirror “Louis you look amazing” Danielle said behind me “Thanks Dani” I said hugging her, all of us graduated 6 months ago, and we all went our separate places, Harry and I stayed here in this village.

Our wedding is our main reunion every one that went on our school is here to witness this memorable moment, which is bizarre, because most of those people hated Harry maybe they already forgave Harry, i hope they did because I don’t want anyone faking the nice comments that we will probably receive later.

“Louis it’s time” Perrie said I nod at the three girls smiling at me “Alright Let’s go”

--Harry xx POV—

“Liam do i look okay?” I asked Liam who have been fixing everything that we need for the reception “Harry you asked me that for almost a hundred times, I told you, you look amazing” Liam said chuckling I groan “Do you think Louis will like it?” I ask him

“I know Louis will love it” A voice said behind me, it was not Liam, it was Zayn

“Zayn” I said looking at him, he changed a lot “Hi Harry” He said smiling, I ran to him and hug him tightly “I thought you wouldn’t make it” I said through the hug, he pulled away slowly “Well, I lied, I wanted you two to not think I’ll ruin the wedding so i said that” He said

“Zayn... we didn’t think anything like that, not even closer to that, we really wanted you to come because you ARE a part of this family, even though we have many problems with each other, we still managed to be okay” I said he nods “Yeah you’re right”

“So, do you really think Louis will like it?” I ask Liam and Zayn laughed “Does he always do this?” Zayn asks Liam ignoring my question “Yup, he has been doing that since the time i came here with his suit” Liam said chuckling

“He lost his ability to calm himself down” Zayn says I thump the back of his head “Said the guy who has very bad anger issues” I said he laughed

“It’s time” Liam said I felt my knees getting wobbly and I felt dizzy all of a sudden “oh, you okay Harry?” Zayn asks worriedly “Yeah, just nervous” I said

I walk through a bunch of empty rooms, we stopped at a big door and i walk in seeing my old classmates sitting there they smiled at me as i walk down the aisle to stand right at the end of it, the music starts.