Chapter 9: Winning and Losing

A/N here’s the update, thank you for all the nice people who messaged me and gave me exciting ideas, i can’t use it all, but i will put the ones i picked in good use, SavannahCowell some of the parts here is your idea, and thank you for sharing it love you : )

--Zayn xx Pov—

We watched the clock tick, hours passed, and we still don’t know where they are, we put a tracker on Harry, but without Liam or Eleanor, we wouldn’t know where the tracker is, so it’s pretty much useless. I can feel Niall’s ragged breath beside me, he had been crying for hours now, i pity the lad, but i didn’t want to say something to him ... it will just be awkward.

“I think we should just let them be ... they won’t do any harm to each other right? And we already know Louis and Harry have feelings for each other, so maybe we just need to keep it together and move on, yeah?” Niall said his breaths calming down.

He had a point, but somehow i know Harry doesn’t have feelings for Louis, i just know. “Harry doesn’t have feelings for Louis, but Louis does, but your right we should let them be for now, they’ll go back here in the village someday, because they have no other choice, Louis have a choice to stay or to go, but I don’t think he would leave, Harry” I said i was annoyed, i was angry, i was jealous.

I am still annoyed, angry and jealous, i hate it, i hate harry.

Niall nods and leaves, giving me time to think, should i really do this, I didn’t even think about it that long that my feet came running towards a path down the mountains, to a road, and i can clearly see the small house at the end of the road, Harry’s hiding place, the only place he thought he can be alone , i am the only one who knew where it is, i didn’t tell anyone because it’s Harry’s story to tell, but i don’t think it would matter anyways.

I felt the rage the power and the constant nagging thought behind my mind saying, kill him, repeatedly. And finally now, i would give in, I’m not doing this for myself, I’m doing this for Louis, it’s for his own good, before Harry could drink Louis’ blood, before him and Harry have sex, because if they already did, then Louis doesn’t know what he is in for, I’m doing this all for him, even if Louis hates me, it doesn’t matter, because I love him, and he needs me, i need him, and i need to kill Harry.

I felt ecstatic, as i slowly made my way over to the tree leaning on Harry’s bedroom window, i climbed up using my extraordinary speed, in a human’s eyes, my speed would be just a blink of an eye, which is good because I don’t want Louis to see me do this.

I saw Louis leaning on the corner of the room crying, i felt a huge pang to my chest, why is he crying? Did harry hurt him? After that thought i felt more anger boiling inside me, i was about to go inside to get him, when a loud crashing noise came downstairs, Louis held his hands on his ears together, his eyes were turning into a white colour, he’s seeing things, he’s probably seeing the things that are happening below him.

I hear another crash and a loud scream, my instincts kicked up and i left to go see where it was from i had no other choice but to open the front door, the sight in front of me was horrible, but i knew Louis could see this it is probably more horrifying for him.

There i was standing at the door, two heads snapped at my direction, one was Harry’s and one was Niall’s ... i knew Niall had something planned, I smirked “I’ll get Louis” I said Niall smirked, and Harry pleaded to not hurt Louis i scoffed, “I’m not the one hurting Louis, Harry, you are”

He glared at me, Niall had just eaten his very first human blood, i see the trickles of blood in his lips. Niall smirked “Think about that again Zayn” Niall said letting go of a panting Harry, he had bruises in his body, and i saw the two bite marks in the side of his neck, I looked at Niall horrified.