Author's Note

Hey Guys :)

so first of alll I would like to thank all of you for reading and loving this book, this have been the first book i have ever made that had 1000 freaking reads every single day, i don't even know how that happened, but it did. so thank you for the 9,000 plus reads and 400 plus votes and 200 plus comments all in all THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING

( I showed my mom how many reads i have gotten --without letting her read it of course bc smut parts-- and she was amazed, and she wanted me to join nanowrimo this year, and i will, and if i finish nanowrimo this year, my mom will pay for me to publish my book, YES PUBLISH MY OWN BOOK, idk it's worth sharing, and so i was looking for great other wattpad writers that wants to get published and im now searching for more, so yeah that happened because of you guys so thank you )

and so second and last thing i want to say is that, i want to make a book that i will take seriously and plan it out so it will turn out great and i need your feedback 

i already posted this on another author's note a few weeks ago, but i updated it so here it is

my next Larry FanFic it's a horror/mystery/thriller fanfic -- my very first-- 

so yeah heres the 

Synopsis:

Louis Tomlinson is the legendary painter of deathly secrets, he creates masterpieces about death, suffering and endless pain, he uses real murders and real crimes as his inspiration, he is known for giving every little detail a look of a tragic past, no one really knew how he does it, only Louis himself. His 4th year of being an extraordinary painter, he was given a chance to paint something that will be the main art for the month of the arts on the January, he was ecstatic because of the fact his foster father owns the place he will be featured at, to his extent his father declined his work, inspired by a death of a boy named Theo, Louis for the first time wanted to prove his father wrong and reclaim his ego, so he set out to find another inspiration, another story, another secret that he can put in canvas and proclaim to the world.

What if he finds himself in a  notorious school that is filled with horror resulting it to be abandoned, deserted that you can hear your own breathing, much to his amazement about the given place, he also finds himself with another boy, a boy named Harry Styles, that Louis didn't know haunted the place until the day they became friends. What if Louis finds himself in love with Harry, what if Harry feels the same, what if one day they will know a tragic truth that connects them from each other and it made their whole life became a clean canvas once again that is waiting for another painter that will tell their story completely different. 

------

so yeah is it good? is it great? you can check the first part of the prologue in this link

http://www.wattpad.com/story/20811613-painting-deathly-secrets-larry-au-coming-soon

or you could go to my profile and click the story titled : Painting Deathly Secrets 

-----

so yeah Again thank you guys so much i love you all

-Jamila