Chapter 14: Bickering As Always

"Izaya, wake up!" Shizu-chan viciously shakes me.

"I don't want to," I complain. I've been up for almost an hour, but I don't really feel like getting out of bed. I know that if I do, I'll have to eat. I'm really not anorexic, I just don't like to eat. If I have a reason to eat, then I'll happily eat. If I'm really hungry, I'll eat. If someone tells me to eat, I won't eat.

"Get up already! Stop being so lazy."

"I want to be lazy," I tell him.

He pulls the covers off of me and I wince at the sudden brightness.

"What if I was naked under there, Shizu-chan?" I question to make him feel guilty.

First he looks away, embarrassed, probably picturing it in his mind. Then he looks back at me with a scowl. "Why the hell would you be naked? You weren't naked when you went to sleep!"

"I got out of bed after you went to sleep. I could have taken off my clothes then."

"You never slept naked when we were chained. Why would you start now?" He argues.

"Maybe since we're dating, I'd want you to wake up seeing my naked body," I caress his cheek. "Maybe it would start some sparks."

He flicks my head. "Stop stalling. Go make your breakfast."

"Why do I have to make my own breakfast?" I pout. "You're the one who's been up for a while."

"If you don't want to make it, why don't you have Namie make it. You pay her to do silly stuff like that anyway."

I hug him. "What if I wanted you to make it? Boyfriends do stuff like that."

"Then make me breakfast," he tells me hugging me back.

I frown. So that's what he was after the whole time. I bet he can't even cook properly. "Jerk."

"Thank you," he says as I pull away.

I grumpily go into the kitchen. He's stupid. I should make something I like. I know we have different tastes, so I'll just make the same thing for both of us.

"Hey, Shizu-chan!" I call.

He comes into the kitchen and sits down. "What do you want?"

"Coffee's breakfast, right?"

"No. Eat something else."

"You know eating too much can be bad for a person's health, too. If I don't eat a lot, but suddenly eat a huge meal, I'll be set for the whole week," I tell him.

"That's not how it works, Izaya." He sighs, "If you want coffee, at least eat something else with it."

"How about I only have coffee, but I'll eat more at lunch. I don't like breakfast."

"Why can't you just eat a normal breakfast and a normal lunch like a normal person?"

"I'm not normal, Shizu-chan," I tell him. "Plus, if you agree with my demands, then I'll make you something sweet like pancakes or give you ice cream."

"People don't eat ice cream for breakfast, and do you even have ice cream?"

"Of course I do. I have all kinds of food for when guests come over."

"You have guests come over?"

I frown, "Well, not usually, but sometimes I do. Anyway, do you want the pancakes or not? I'll make chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream on top, so agree to my demands."

"Fine, but you're not getting out of eating more for lunch."

"I know."

The kitchen is silent as I make the food. Once it's done, I sit on the same side of Shizu-chan as I have been sitting on and hold his hand. I guess I liked the closeness we've been in for the past few days.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

First of all, I'm sorry for not updating for the last few days. I have been really busy. I don't really have any excuse other than that, but I have been. That's why I'm going to post a chapter now at this time and again later at the normal time, around midnight.

The second thing I need to say is thank you so much to MilitaryKrackers34 for being the first person ever to comment on one of my stories. I am really grateful for you doing that even if it was only because I requested it. That's why I have decided to dedicate this chapter to you. You have made a year long wish finally come true. Thank you so very much.

Bye, bye!

2-8-16