Chapter 15: Bored

I am laying on my back on the bed staring at the ceiling. The monster is a few feet away in a chair in my corner. He's reading the newspaper or something. I'm not quite sure.

"Shizu-chan," I whine rolling over onto my stomach. "I'm bored."

He looks up at me. "So?"

"Entertain me," I tell him.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know. Why don't you take me somewhere?"

"Like a date?" He asks, hesitating before he says it.

"Sure," I smile. I'm not quite sure if the world is ready to know about us, but that will also make it interesting. Maybe some secret admirer will come after me to fight for him. Or maybe that stupid Verona girl. I hope we don't see her. I hate her.

"Where do you want to go?"

"I don't care, but maybe we shouldn't go to Ikebukuro," I tell him.

"Why not? Do you ever even hang out around here? I mean you live here, but you're usually sticking your nose around in Ikebukuro."

"Do you actually think I smell like shit?" I ask.

"Where did this come from?"

"Well I was thinking about you getting angry about me being in Ikebukuro, and then I thought about how you always say 'smells like shit' when I'm around. Frankly, I don't believe I stink. I wash myself everyday, you know." I roll back over onto my back, pursing my lips.

A few seconds go by and it's silent. I look over to the seat, but instead see him looming right over me. He squats down and still reaches over the top of the bed.

"You don't smell like shit," he says softly. I'm so startled by his soft tone that I look over to him. Maybe this is the side of him that he shows to people he actually likes.

"Are you sure? You always make me self-conscious," I turn my head to him and pout at him.

"Sorry," he tells me. He leans in and begins to kiss me.  I, of course, kiss him back. I love both the feel of his lips on mine, as well as him in general.

We still haven't decided what we're going to do or where we're going to go, though, so I try to pull away.

"Shizu-chan," I try to interject, but he takes advantage of this and slips his tongue in my mouth. I no longer care about any plans we could or would have made. This will keep me entertained for a while.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXx

This is a good place to leave off, right? I just leave it your imaginations whether or not they get anywhere. Personally, I like the idea of abstinence, but if you want, you can make it go farther. It's all up to you guys.

Bye, bye!

2-8-16