Chapter 1

I woke up in a hospital room attached to all these machines. The window was open as the moons reflection was the only thing keeping my room lit. Where am I?

The last thing I remember was being at home with my family since tour just ended. But how did I end up here?

Still confused, I stood up pulling the clip off my finger, and taking the needle out of my arm. I hissed at the pain before dropping it to the ground. I was in sweat pants and a tight t-shirt.

I stumbled over to the bathroom, leaving the light off since the moon was bright enough. I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing nothing different. I was still me. Niall Horan from Mullingar.

Sighing I left the bathroom, padding into my room. I opened my rooms door, cringing at how bright the lights were. There was no one in the hallways, so I started to walk towards the front desk.

Once I found it, which it wasn't to hard to find, I ran a hand through my hair walking towards the lady behind the desk.

"Um, excuse me." I said my voice hoarse and dry. She looked up right away, shocked.

"Mr.Horan your awake!" She said flustered. "Take a seat, please." She nervously came over pushing me down into a seat. I rubbed my eyes with my fists as the light burned them. "Have this, it will help with your sore throat." She smiled handing me a cup of water and a pill. I thanked her quietly, swallowing the pill and drinking the whole cup of water. Wow I didn't realize how thirsty I actually was, as my mouth craved for more.

"Hi Mr.Styles, uh Niall woke up and we would like to see you guys at the hospital immediately." She rushed with her words. Mr.Styles? Why does she need Harry here? "Okay Niall we need you to go back to your room okay, ill help you." She came over putting an arm around my waist, guiding my weak and dizzy body back to my room. She opened my door turning on the light, and placing me back in my bed. "Ill be right back, I'm gonna go get you some food so your not so dizzy."

As she left the room I decided to close my eyes, because I was beyond tired. I also was beyond confused and stressed.

It felt like only five seconds but it must have been at least minutes when she got back.

"Here have this." She smiled handing me a cookie and some orange juice.

"Thanks." I mumbled chewing on the cooking, instantly swallowing. I drank my orange juice quickly also, handing the cup and wrapper back to her as she threw them in the bin. "So what happened to me?" I asked, feeling a little more awake then before.

"Well when your sister was here and her heart monitor started to buzz out, you tripped and cracked your skull." She said sadly.

"You mean when she died." I muttered.

"Died?" She laughed. "Abigail isn't dead." She smiled. My heart literally stopped for that second, I felt it.

"What!" I yelled.

"Abigail's alive Niall, she's been the whole time you were in that coma." She smiled at me, obviously happy to tell me some good news.

"How long was I in the coma for?" I asked, flustered.

"About 3 weeks. But we brought you back to England while you were in your coma, so your family could see you. Plus we were surrounded by mobs of fans." She chuckled.

"That reminds me I never got your name." I smiled. "Might as well know the name of the girl who told me my sister wasn't dead."

"My names Gianna." She smiled back at me, chuckling.

"Niall!" Harry shouted running into the room, jumping on top of me on my bed. I grunted as he kneed my stomach. "Are you okay! I hope your okay! I love you!" He shouted and I just chuckled patting his back, groaning as he kissed my cheek.

"You can get off me now." I groaned again, pushing him to the floor. He just laughed standing up whipping away imaginary dust off his pants. "Where are the other boys?" And as if on cue, 2 other boys came running in the room.

"Niall!" Zayn shouted hugging me. Liam next. I was really happy to see them, but the only person I really needed to see was Abigail. I really thought she died. It seemed so real, it seemed really real. If that even makes sense.

"I'm more than excited to see you guys but, where's Abigail?" I asked. They all put on a hurt face.

"You don't want to see us!" They yelled in unison.

"No I do it's just, while I was in my coma. I had a really, really bad dream and..." I whispered, tears came to my eyes at the memory.

"Aw Ni what happened?" Liam whispered seeing the tears.

"Sh-She died and everything feel apart an-and-" I stumbled on my words more tears falling as the lump grew in my throat. I put my hands over my face, feeling Harry rubbing my back soothingly. I laughed sitting up wiping away the tears. "Sorry about that, it was just horrible." I chucked shyly, the lump slowly disappearing.

"It's fine lad, we understand." Harry smiled.

"And she's on her way right now with Lou. She stayed at his flat while you were out, I figured you wouldn't want her with Haz." Zayn jokingly told me. "They should be here by now." He said looking at the wall clock. And to my surprise, there was a knock on the door. I stood up immediately, letting Harry open the door since he was already there. When he opened it, my vision blurred.... because Louis jumped on me.

"Niall I've missed you so much!" He yelled clinging onto me and we tumbled down to the floor, me landing on my bum with him on top of me.

"Yeah yeah, get off me." I pushed him off me to the side, rubbing my butt trying to decrease the pain. When I looked up, I saw her. She's actually there, she's actually alive. It's her, it's the real her.

I stumbled up, off the floor running over to her. I rammed into her hugging her tightly hearing her giggle ring through my ears, which was probably the best thing I've heard in forever.

"Niall, I missed you." Abbey laughed hugging me back.

"I'm so happy your alive." I mumbled, squeezing her tightly.

"Alive?" She whispered back.

"I'd rather not talk about it, at least your here now and things are okay again." I smiled rubbing her back. She nodded her head backing away from me.

"Can we go home now?" Louis laughed rubbing his eyes. "I'm exhausted." And that's when I realized they were all in there pajamas, and that it was 3 in the morning.

AUTHORS NOTE

Abigail's back guys!

I bet a bunch of you saw that coming because its cliche but, she back!

Wow I'm so basic I feel like my story is like every other one.

So I'll try and make it a little different for you guys. So tell me what you guys would like to happen, give me some ideas so I know what you bunch are into.

Anyways thanks for reading guyss! Ill probably update once or twice every week if I have the time. But please just remember that im a person too and I have a lot of things going on in my life. But if you comment and vote it gets me motivated to update more so do that!

Alright I love you all ill see you guys next week.

See ya'

- Jc (-: