Chapter 6

"GRACE DON'T DO IT!" I screamed, throwing a handful of popcorn at the television. Over the past few days I've taken a large liking to American Horror Story. And I've fallen deeply in love with Evan Peters.

"Having fun there?" Liam laughed, entering the room.

"Shush! Here comes Kit!" I smiled, knowing that Kit was played by Evan. "He's so beautiful," I cooed.

"I know I am," Harry answered, entering the room also.

"Ha-ha, very funny." I rolled my eyes, pausing my show. "I can't watch anything with you two around," I pouted.

"Because you can't take your eyes off us!" Niall shouted, from god knows where.

Yes, we've all made up. Everything was sorted out and now were all close again. But me and Logan aren't that close anymore. We both agreed that it would be better for us to just be friends. There's just too much going on, with me always having to travel with the boys we don't see each other as often.

"That's totally the reason," I called back sarcastically.

"What are you watching anyways?" Louis asked, plopping down on the couch next to me. He reached over and grabbed some of my popcorn, but I swiftly smacked his hand causing him to drop them back in the bowl. "Okay then," He muttered, putting his hand back down to his side.

"I'm watching American Horror Story. It's so good I swear to god," I laughed.

"Isn't that show about like, rape and murder." Harry laughed also, sitting next to Liam over on the other couch.

"Yeah, but the plot and everything is so good, I'm addicted." I whined, kicking my feet like a child.

"Besides that," Zayn chuckled, walking in. "We have to begin working again soon," He added, a frown on his face.

"More traveling!" I yelled happily.

"How do you like traveling? I can't stand it," Niall groaned, sitting next to Harry.

"It's just fun seeing the world I guess," I shrugged. "Like, seeing how different everyone is. It's cool." I smiled, trying to make it a bit more exciting for them.

"I guess that is pretty cool," Liam laughed, propping his feet up on the coffee table.

"I really can't wait for the 'Midnight Memories' tour," Niall grinned.

"That's my favorite album of yours," I told them. "All the other ones were too girly," I scoffed, eating more of my popcorn.

"Were not," Louis gasped, faking a hurt expression.

"They kinda were," Zayn snickered.

"Yeah they were," Louis responded, making us all laugh.

"Which song is your favorite?" Harry asked, directing it over to me.

"I don't know, 'Alive' is really rock and roll and I like that. But then 'You and I' is really cute and sweet so I can't really pick," I answered, switching my position to sit

criss-crossed on the couch.

"I wrote You and I," Niall grinned widely.

"We know Niall, you say that when ever the song title come up." Liam laughed.

"Yeah I know, but I'm just really happy with the way it came out." Niall chuckled.

"It sounds real good bud," Harry complimented, giving Niall a pat on the back.

"Would you's fancy doing something big before we start work again?" Zayn suggested, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Like what?" I questioned.

"I don't know, something cool though." He shrugged.

"There's not much to do around here though," Liam said.

"True." Zayn sighed.

"What are you guys working on anyways?" I asked.

"Just like, rehearsal for the tour I guess." Harry answered.

"Isn't the tour in like six months?" I laughed, leaning my head on Louis shoulder.

"No, it's in three." Niall stated, amused at how lost I was.

"Wow, that went quick." I mumbled.

"Yeah, it did. You've been with us for almost two whole years!" Harry cheered.

"Oh god," I groaned.

**

Hey guys! I haven't updated in forever I'm sorry :(

I just have really bad writers block. Like it's really bad. And it's not just for this story it's for my other stories too which sucks balls.

Anyway, thanks for reading! I looove you!

- j.c xx