Chapter 9

"We're home!" Someone shouted, followed by the slamming of the front door.

I sighed, pushing myself off of mine and Harry's bed, before making my way to the living room. I strode down the glass steps, my eyes landing on the three boys that had just arrived. Louis, Niall, and Harry. All sprawled out on the leather couch, laughing. It was obvious that they were drunk.

"Abbey!" Louis shouted.

"Louis!" I shouted back, less enthusiastically.

"You should have came with us," He slurred, stumbling over to me. I quickly grabbed him by his arm, before he could fall over. "Harry peed on this guy, it was so funny!" He laughed.

"Liam!" I yelled, and not even seconds later, Liam entered the livingroom. "Help," I said, struggling to keep Louis up.

He clapped his hands. "Time for bed boys! We have to get up early tomorrow." He lied, grabbing Louis. "Ill take care of Niall and Louis, just take Harry back to your room." I nodded, walking over to the sleepy Harry that laid on the couch.

"Abbey!" Harry mumbled, smiling at me.

"Hello Harry, it's time for bed." I told him softly, grabbing his hands to pull him up. He easily stood up, but leaned my way for support.

"Goodnight guys!" Harry giggled as we walked up the steps. We slowly made our way down the hall, Harry tripping over his own feet a few times. Once we reached our room, I walked Harry in and dropped him on the bed. Slowly, I took out a pair of Harry's sweat pants, along with one of his t-shirts.

"Harry, you need to get changed." I told him, pulling him so he would stand on his feet.

"Okay," He hiccuped, lifting his arms up. I rolled my eyes, before reaching over and lifting his shirt over his head -which was pretty hard due to our height differences- but we made it work. "You look really pretty when you're in your pajamas." He whispered, looking down at my plaid pajama pants and Arctic Monkeys t-shirt.

"Harry, stop." I pushed away his hands as he tried to place them on my waist. "You're drunk." I mumbled, more to myself, as I placed his white t-shirt over his curly head of hair.

"I can't help it Abbey, I felt like this for so long. I can't fucking hold it in forever!" His voice raised to a shout.

"Harry, calm down." I pleaded.

"No! I won't fucking calm down!" He yelled, slamming his fist against the wall. He didn't do any major damage, but his hand had made a large dent to the white wall.

"Tell me what's wrong." I demanded, placing my hands on his shoulders. Once my eyes connected with his he seemed to calm down, and allowed me to push him back down on the bed. I quickly scrambled to take a seat next to him, my hand rubbing circles into his lower back.

"Everything's wrong," He pouted, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Like what?" I questioned softly.

"It's just that I'm love with someone but they don't know. And if they did know someone else would get really mad and say that we couldn't be together." He admitted drunkly, slurring a few of his words.

"I think you're just tired, and that you had too much to drink." I told him. "So we should get you to bed."

"No, Abbey." He sighed. "Yeah, I'm drunk, but that doesn't mean I'm lying to you. I do love you." He said, his voice rough and slow.

I looked away from him, starting to feel nauseous. He loved me? Since when? Why? All this was too much to handle, why does he love me?

"Go to sleep." I mumbled, handing him his sweats.

"Please Abbey, hear me out." He said, grabbing my wrist.

"I hear you Harry, I just don't wanna believe it." I snapped, pulling my wrist back.

"You have to believe it! I'm not fucking lying!" He yelled, furrowing his eyebrows in anger. "Why do you think I care about you so much? It's because I love you god damn it! I have for a really long time!"

"Stop," I muttered, looking away from him.

"I love you Abigail! I love you so fucking much! I can't ever stop thinking about you, you drive me crazy!" He admitted.

"Please Harry," I whispered.

"All I want is for you to be mine, I would never ask for anything else! I want you all to myself!" He shouted.

"Fucking stop!" I screamed, turning to face him. "Don't you know that I love you?! I love you more than anything else, and I would give my life to you. But you know something Harry? We're never ever going to be able to be anything more then friends. So do what I did, and suck it up." I spat, storming out of our room and slamming the door.

***

hi.

sorry for the (really) late update. i had no idea what to write.

but now I'm back on track, so ill probably update again this week.

hope you guys liked it! xx