Chapter 2

•••Abigail's P.O.V•••

"I can't sleep." Niall muttered from the other end of the couch, since I didn't want to sleep in his living room alone, I made him lay on the couch with me. We were currently at his gigantic apartment back in England because the TMH tour just ended. Meanwhile all the other boys were back in their own apartments only a few doors down from ours

"Me either." I whispered, pulling the blanket more towards me.

"Hey, now I have no blanket!" He whisper shouted pulling it from me.

"Niall, stop!" I yelled yanking it back over to me.

"My house, my blanket!" He shouted yanking it. I yanked it back as we started a game of tug-o-war. I pulled, he pulled, I pulled, he pulled.

"HA!" I yelled as I held it. But I guess Niall had different plans. I was pushed off the couch, but the blanket stayed in his grip as I fell onto the floor.

"HAH, it's mine!" He laughed turning and facing the inside of the couch.

"Oh, it's on!" I screamed jumping on to him. He yelped as I pushed him off the couch, with him still holding onto me. I landed on top of him on the floor, before we started to laugh uncontrollably.

"What time is it anyway." Ni chuckled. "I'm not tired at all."

"It's already 5am." I said. No wonder the sun was starting to come up already.

"Let's go sneak up on the boys." Niall suggested, his eyes lighting up in mischief. I nodded my head eagerly, slipping on some socks. I followed Niall out into the hall of the complex. We walked down a few doors to room number 628.

Niall turned towards me, putting a finger to him lips signaling for me to be quiet. He slid a key into the slot and the little light on the door turned green before he slid it open quietly. We walked in, shutting the door slowly. All the boys recently just got new houses so they didn't have to share one anymore, but they still stayed close to each other, literally only a door away.

I wasn't too sure of whose apartment this was, but I would have to guess that it was Louis.

"Oh crap." I whispered as I felt that feeling in my lower stomach. "Niall." I whisper yelled. He turned around, his un styled hair covering most of his eyes.

"Yeah?" He whispered back, still slowly creeping forward.

"Uh, I uh...." I stuttered, to embarrassed to say anything else. But Niall automatically stiffened knowing what was going on, probably because of the position I was standing in.

"I don't have tampon's Ab's." He awkwardly shifted around.

"Niall I need something!" I whispered.

"Try Louis bathroom, Eleanor comes over a lot maybe he has some thing." I groaned going towards where the bathroom in Niall's apartment was, and to my surprise Louis was there too. I sighed in relief entering it and closing the door.

I turned the light on, grimacing at the brightness. I opened the cabinets under the sink, immediately finding what I needed. I did my business, washing my hands after. I left the bathroom seeing that Louis was already awake looking in a bad mood, with a sulking Niall next to him.

"What happened here." I laughed at the expression on both their faces.

"This num nut woke me up while I was having a good dream." Louis grunted, chucking a pillow at Niall's head.

"Hey, what you do that for!" Niall shouted, rubbing the sore spot on his forehead.

"Do you guys have anything to do today!" I shouted as I started to walk into the kitchen.