Chapter 8

"This hotel room is huge!" Niall yelled, dropping his bags at his feet. And the hotel actually was beyond huge. As soon as you opened the door, there was a gigantic living room, with three leather couches. A plasma screen TV, and a air hockey table. Along the back wall, was a large window looking over the ocean. To your left, was a glass stair case leading up to all the bed rooms. And to your right was the kitchen and dinning room.

"This is gonna be one hell of a weekend," Louis laughed, bumping hips with a smirking Harry.

"Not this time guys, we have Abigail with us." Liam stated, making me pout.

"I can party," I protested.

"Abigail, you're not nearly old enough to go to a club." Niall said, amused with my childish attitude.

"I turn eighteen next month, incase you forgot." I implied, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Exactly, next month. Not today, your still only seventeen." He mocked, reaching over and ruffling my hair. I swatted his hands away, reaching up to fix the tangled mess he made.

"I think she could pass for a eighteen year old," Harry said, squinting his eyes and tilting his head.

"Yeah, no way would I sneak my little sister into a club." Niall laughed.

"Oh come on Niall, let the poor girl live a little!" Louis enthused, as I looked at Niall while pouting my lips.

"No way, you guys can go if that's what you'd like. I'd stay here with Abbey." Niall shook his head.

"I think you should let her go," Zayn said, slipping his hands into his pockets.

"I'm with Niall on this one, Abbeys way too young to be going out." Liam argued.

"Aw, come on guys. You can't say no to this face," Harry cooed, pinching my cheeks. I scrunched up my nose, pushing away his hands.

"Plus, Abigail is practically famous. Everyone knows who she is, there's no way we could make up a lie without somebody knowing the truth." Niall reminded.

"I forgot that." Louis hiccuped. "Oh well,"

"Louis!" I whined.

"Niall has a point, Abbey. There's no way we'd be able to pull that off." Harry explained, reaching down and throwing his back pack over his shoulder.

"Fine, I'll just stay in this hotel forever." I groaned, reaching down to pick my bags up also.

"Now that we've sorted that out, its time for the room arrangements." Liam stated, reaching into his back pocket. "On the note Paul gave us, it says that there are three rooms. So two people per room. Which means we all have to pick who we want to share our rooms with."

"Why can't we all just like, run to a room and the first to people to each room get that room." I said, shrugging.

"That's funner, lets do that." Zayn smiled.

"Funner isn't a word Zayn," Niall laughed.

"Yeah yeah," Zayn brushed him off.

"On three, okay?" I said, waiting for their nodding approvals. "One, two, three!" I yelled, before sprinting towards the stair case. The boys followed close behind, but my lack of bags and smaller body allowed me to move faster. I was up the stairs in no time, running down the hall as I looked into each room as I passed it.

Once I found the biggest room, which was the last one, I caught my breath and plopped down onto the big bed.It only took a few seconds before a heavily breathing Harry ran into the room.