Chapter 14

"You sure you're ok? Did you have a nightmare or something?" He laughs while I do nervously.

"I'm good."

"Then let's talk." He puts an arm around my shoulder and pulls me close.

"Ok, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Let's talk about us." He waits for my reply.

"Um, ok. What about us?" My thoughts flood with what's gonna happen next.

"Uhhh," He clears his throat. "am I making you uncomfortable? Are you ok like this?" He takes his arm away.

"I was fine." A smile creeps on my face.

"I just don't want to make you think of Brandon again. I'm trying really hard not to go too far, I don't wanna sc-"

"You want to go far?" I asked shocked.

"Well, I'm not gonna lie to you." He starts looking at me up and down. "Can I kiss you?" He bites his lip, waiting for an answer. The words can't come out so I just nod. He literally jumps on me, making me fall back on the bed and kisses me. I low-key pinch myself and it's real. The way he kissed me was so passionate and gentle. Brandon was just full of lust but Kevin actually cares. Enough about Brandon, I have Kevin now.

I pull him deeper into the kiss and he smiles. His hand starts to slide up my shirt and he massages my boob. He quickly tosses off his shirt and goes back to kissing me. He starts kissing my neck and sucking on my sensitive spots.

"Kevin!" We both freeze and slowly get up. "Are you kidding Kevin?" Mama Deb asks upset.

"Kevin, ayeee! I see you, boy!" Shari sticks her tongue out and shimmeys.

"Shari, are you seriously encouraging him?"

"Oh sorry." She says then winks at us and puts a thumb up when Mama Deb turns back around.

"I told you two not to get flashy and that's exactly what you did."

"In our defense, we don't know what flashy means." Kevin sticks his hands up in defense trying not to laugh which makes me want to laugh too.

"Kevin, I swear to God don't test me right now. You gave her a fucking hickey." She puts her hands on her hips shaking her head.

"Okay, Kev." Shari blurts out and Mama Deb shoots darts at her with her eyes. "Right I'm sorry." She zips her lips.

"I don't even know what to say to you right now." She rubs her temples.

"How about 'make sure to use protection'?" He snorts, trying to hold in laughs.

"Oh my God Kevin! You're sick, you know that right? You're lucky I'm not telling Nagely's mom. I can't leave you two in a room by yourselves anymore. Goodness gracious. This is not funny." We clear our throats and try our best to keep straight faces. "Put your shirt on and come downstairs. You two are not staying in here." She leaves angrily, mumbling to herself. Shari, Kev, and I all let out our laughs once she's downstairs.

"Kev, Nag, I see you." She pokes us. Kevin puts on his shirt. "I wonder what she's gonna do to you guys next." Shari laughs again as we go downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~

So we had to stay in the living room the whole time so we wouldn't try anything else, but it wasn't too bad. We just talked and stuff. Mama Deb comes out the kitchen with a mug and a magazine.

"Ma?"

"What?"

"Can Nagely spend the night?"

"I can't believe you have the nerve to ask me that, Kev."

"Please?" He begs her and she rolls her eyes.

"Fine, but you're sleeping in my bed on opposite sides of me." Then she goes upstairs. He sucks his teeth and lays his head back on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~

A while ago, my mom came with my clothes for tonight and tomorrow. We're literally laying on opposite sides of Mama Deb in silence because she says it's late and she's trying to sleep. I can't sleep. I usually fall asleep at three but it's only midnight. And the fact that Kevin's right there but I can't even talk with him is keeping me awake even more. Mama Deb starts to snore. Kevin runs over and jumps on me. We start to slide off the bed and fall on the floor.

"You're gonna wake her." I whisper then he pecks me on the lips.

"Oops." He kisses me again. "Wait," He mumbles against my lips. "will you, Nagely Roa, after years and years finally be my girlfriend?"

"After years and years it's about time you asked me, yes Kevin Michael Alston, I'll be your girlfriend."

"I love you."

"I love you too." He tries to be on top but we roll into something and it falls with a big thud.

"Kevin!"

The End