03. that feeling of being replaced

*Not Edited*

*Not Edited*

"Your world is in danger, Barry Allen." The mysterious 'Jay Garrick' said from the entryway of the cortex. Everyone stared at him harshly. "Please, just let me explain. I mean you no harm."

"How do you know my name?" Barry questioned, his eyebrows narrowed.

"I know all your names," He replied simply, "Spencer Hathaway, Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Detective Joe West..."

The group glanced around in surprised, their nerves elevating. Barry found himself subconsciously stepping closer to Spencer.

"Enough," Joe interrupted him before he could continue, raising his gun slightly, "That part about explaining needs to happen right about now."

Jay seemed to gulp, slowly raising his hands in surrender, "This world is in danger."

Cisco started at him in confusion, "What other worlds are there?"

"When you created the singularity above Central City, you also created a breach between my world and yours," Jay began to explain.

"I'm sorry, a breach?" Iris retorted, just as lost as even the scientists in the room.

"Yes, a portal connecting our two Earths." Jay nodded.

"And what precisely is your concern?" Stein questioned, quirking an eyebrow.

"A few days ago, you found a dead man named Al Rothstein at the nuclear plant," Jay stated sending Barry deep into consideration, "But then a different Al Rothstein tried to kill you."

"Atom Smasher," Spencer muttered.

"That man was from my world," Jay went on, "If he got through the breach, I suspect there'll be more to follow."

"Okay," Barry scoffed, raising his hands in slight disbelief, "So, Jay, how exactly do you know all of this?"

"Where I came from, I was a speedster like you," He told them, "They called me The Flash."

Barry's eyes flickered for a second, everyone's eyes falling on him for any sort of reaction. He just shook his head, signaling for Jay to go on.

"Before I arrived on your Earth, I was in a fight with a man named Zoom," Jay began.

"Zoom?" Barry raised an eyebrow, "I've heard that name before. Atom Smasher, he said Zoom sent him here to kill me. Who is this guy?"

"He's a speedster, like you and me. And fast. Maybe the fastest of all."

The group looked from Barry to Jay in their own disbelief, finding it hard to digest a man faster than Barry.

"But evil," Jay continued, "He is an unstoppable demon with the face of death. We were engaged in our fiercest battle ever, racing throughout my city. But I wasn't fast enough to stop him. Zoom had me beaten. He was about to kill me when suddenly there was a blinding light and the sky split open. A breach, between my world and yours, caused from the singularity. It pulled me in and I somehow ended up in your world. Powerless. Unable to return home."