LONG OVERDUE UPDATE (please read in full)

Hi friends!

It's been a while since I've been on here. Actually I pop on quietly every once in a while to read some comments but I certainly haven't been active, which you all know.

Honestly I don't know who'd still be notified about this update, I remember a lot of my OG readers and I miss everyone! However I hope this reaches some of you!!

Like pretty much everyone, my summer isn't very busy given covid and such. So I have some good news and I have some bad news.

Bad news first? Okay.

As it's been over 3 years, I do not plan on finishing this story. When I was in high school I absolutely LOVED writing Distance and Spencer and Barry. Unfortunately since being in college (I'm about to be a senior!) I've had little to no time to write this AND I can't tell you the last time I watched The Flash, which is very sad. So, again, I will officially be discontinuing this story. I'm really sorry to those who loved it then and those who are finding it now. But I hope you understand.

Good news?

While I'm officially discontinuing the Distance series (featuring Collide and Escape) I don't want to leave you guys hanging! I don't know entirely what it will look like and when to expect it, but I plan on writing one last chapter to this story. I still want to remain true to my original ideas and also give you Sparry! I'm trying to decide if I should write the next episode and fill you in on some tidbits I had planned to do in the future of the story (if I can remember lol). If anyone is reading this let me know what you think! I want to give this an ending before I give it up for good. I hope that helps anyone who might be disappointed.

In other news, I'm toying with the idea of writing a series about another show-one I have mentioned in the past (aka three years ago)-can you guess? I've become reobsessed with one of my favorite teenage shows and characters and I always planned to write a series for it and for some reason now I'm completely motivated and have the time to do it. I'm going to try to write a lot of it before I post it so I once again don't start something and not finish it.

....did anyone guess Teen Wolf?

I've got an original TW character that's lived in my head and I want to write about her and Stiles ~primarily~ but you know there's also Derek...and Isaac...and Scott...

Let me know if anyone would be remotely interested in a Teen Wolf story! I know it's not original but that's where I'm at lol! I'd love to hear some feedback.

Again I'm really grateful for the time I spent writing Spencer Hathaway's story and her relationship with Barry Allen, as well as connecting with all of you! Thank you again and I hope I can give you all a good ending!

xoxoMegan

P.S. isn't it HILARIOUS that YEARS after I wrote this, Katherine McNamara got casted on Arrow and as Olicity's daughter!! While I've been behind on the Arrowverse I very much appreciated that connection!
Stay well and stay safe everyone! Wear masks!! <3