Arrival

Melvins POV

I walked off the train with my two brothers. Me and my brothers each carried a suitcase. Mines was pink, Timmys was orange, and Teethers was blue. As we walked out the train station, I began searching for Ravens shadowed appearance. When we were near the parking lot, I saw a black aura coming from the ground. Raven appeared as the black aura faded away. She caught sight of me and started walking towards us. I grinned and began walking towards her. Raven bent down and hugged all of us. She wasn't a hugger, so she must of missed us. She's even smiling.

"We missed you Raven, right boys?"

"Yup," said Timmy.

"Mmhmm," said Teether.

"I miss you guys too," Raven said.

She stood up and said, "Melvin, hold my hand, you hold Timmys hand, and Teether, come here."

Teether walked over to Raven, and Raven picked him up. All of a sudden, it got dark and cold. I clung Ravens hand tighter.

"What's happening?," I asked, nervous.

"Don't be scared. It's a transportation spell. Were going to the Titans Tower."

I looked at Timmy. He was shivering.

"Creepy," said Teether.

Raven sighed. I looked away. Then I heard her say something in another language, but not one I've  heard before. The tutors at the temple taught me and my brothers different languages. But this one didn't sound familiar.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!," Raven said, though it came out more like a chant. All of a sudden, the dark aura surrounding us became warmer, and Timmy stopped shivering. "Thanks Raven," Timmy said.

"For what?"

"For making it warmer in here."

"Your welcome."

"Are we there yet?," Teether asked.

Raven smiled.

"Actually, we just arrived," she said.

Suddenly, the warm black aura faded away, and we were standing in the middle of a big

living room....with people in front of us. There was a robot man, a green boy with a black and purple

suite, another boy that dressed with colors from a traffic light, and a pretty girl with orange skin and small eyebrows.

I think I remember them from the time we fought the Brotherhood of Evil. The pretty one is Starfire, the robot is called Cyborg, the traffic light is Robin,

and the green one is....um....I don't know.... Animal Boy......oh wait I know, it's Beast Boy! the one who made some lame joke about brain freeze when he froze The Brain.

"Uuhhhh," I said. Now I think I'm the one who's frozen. Raven stepped up.

"Melvin, Timmy,Teether, this is Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, and Robin," she said, pointing to each of the people.

"Titans, this is Melvin, Timmy,and Teether," Raven said, pointing to me and my brothers. I smiled and said "Hi, nice to meet you," then I waved. My brothers just waved. The Titans smiled and said "nice to meet you."

Starfire flew over to me.

"Do you wish to be my friend?," she asked me.

"Sure," I answered her.

"Oh joy! you must assist me in the 'girl time' one day soon," she said happily.

I smiled.

"Ok," I said. Starfire joyously flew around the room.

"I'm hungry," I heard Beast Boy say. He walked to the kitchen, and took out a plate of....."TOFU!!" I yelled. I ran over to Beast Boy and stood in front of him. He looked at me.

"Come here," I said. He bent down to me. I smiled at him, and took a block of tofu out his plate, and bit it. His jaw dropped. I walked away with the tofu.

"Make sure you pick up your jaw. It might make dent the way it fell on the floor you know."

I ignored everyone's staring, and sat on the couch happily eating my tofu.