Training Time Part 2

I ran through the obstacle course, dodging the laser guns.Jumping over a rising wall, I lifted myself higher using my telekenesis, then used it again to lift a big rock wich I dropped on top of the laser gun thus blowing it up. Jumping off a rising wall, I did a flip in the air, and used more rocks to hit six more guns. All of a sudden, four walls surrounded me, rising up higher than the others. I was trapped. The walls started closing in, and I panicked, trying to figure out a way to get out. Using my telekenesis, I jumped off one wall to another, rising myself up, but as I neared the top, my foot slipped, and I fell back to the bottom. The walls were closing in faster, so I had to think fast. Concentrating on the walls, I tapped into my whole telekenetic wave field, trying to blast the walls apart. When the walls didn't budge, I closed my eyes, and focused harder. My brain hurt, but I don't think that was worser than being squashed by steel walls. Just thinking about that made me focus harder. I squeezed my eyes harder and gritted my teeth. Finally, the walls shook, and started to crack. My eyes shot wide open, and I roared as the walls broke to bits around me. Laser guns shot at me, and I felt an adrenaline rush as I blew them apart with my telekenesis. All of a sudden, I felt weak, and fell to the grown. The Titans and my brothers ran towards me, shouting my name. Raven got to me first.

"Melvin, are you alright?" She asked in a worried tone. I groaned in response.

"Robin I told you to stop the obstacles!," Raven yelled at him.

"I wanted to see how strong she is!" He yelled back. Ravens eyes narrowed.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!," she yelled. Robin was surrounded by a black aura, then was thrown out to sea. Raven stood up, and headed for the tower. But before she went inside, she looked towards the rest of the titans, and said

"Put the settings on easy, or i'll send all of you to Malchior's dimension to battle him on your own!"

"Sure," said Beast Boy.

"We shall do so," said Starfire.

"OkeeDokee!" Said Cyborg.

Satisfied, Raven went inside the tower, and headed for the medical room.