Teethers Room

Raven POV

Timmy ran around his room yelling

'wooohooooo', like a crazed rabbit that had just been put inside a tub full of carrots. I figured he wouldn't stop anytime soon, so I left him to himself and let the door slide shut. I went to the next door aside of Timmy's that said 'Teether'. Teether pointed to the nameplate and said,

"my name!"

I smiled and used a security code to open the door.

"This is your room, Teether," I said, pointing to the light blue clad room.

Teether beamed as he ran around the room, looking at stuff. On the right was a bed and a nightstand near a window. On a wall left of the bed was a TV on a big light blue speaker, and a bean bag next to it. In the left of the room was a desk and a play area with a toy chest and a book shelf. Near the toy chest was a closet, and near the book shelf was a bathroom. The whole room was blue, even the walls and carpet. Teether started taking toys out the toy chest and playing with them. I walked over to him.

"Teether, aren't you tired from the train trip?," I asked him.

He shook his head no.

"I slept on the train," he answered.

"It got really boring, and there was nothing else to do."

For a three year old, he sure was smart. The temples tutors must make them work hard.

I stared at him while he played with the toys. I didn't know what else to say.

"Umm, do you need a bath?," I asked Teether.

"Yeah, I'll take one. The nice lady on the train gave us waffles with extra syrup. Melvin told me to take my gloves off so I won't get syrup on them. When we finished eating, I went to go wash my hands because a lot of syrup was on them, but when I got to the bathroom, someone was in there. So I just put my gloves back on.

"I also got it in my suite. Melvin was supposed to tell you I needed a bath, but her room distracted

her."

He has a big vocabulary.

I wasn't good at taking care of kids, as far as bathing, or grooming. but I know someone who was. But first, I'll ask him if he can bathe himself.

"Teether, can you bathe yourself?," I asked him. He looked at me and frowned. "No. I never learned how. The grooming people at the temple does it for me." He continued playing with the toys.

"Teether, I'll be right back," I said, getting up. "OK," he said as he grinned. I thought I'd never say this, but kids are adorable. I walked out Teethers room and walked down the hall towards the automatic doors that lead to the common room. I got to the door, and it slid open. Beast Boy and Cyborg were playing Invasion of the

Bubble Bots 2, while Robin and Starfire were looking at a photo album at the kitchen table. I walked to the table.

Robin and Starfire noticed me.

"Hello, friend Raven," said Starfire.

"What's up," Robin said.

"Starfire, I need some help," I said to her. Robin sat up.

"Is there trouble?," he asked. Overprotective leader.

"No," I said.

"Teether needs a bath, and he says he does not know how to do it himself, and I'm not good with that kind of stuff, so I was hoping  that Starfire could do it."

Robin sat back in his chair.

Starfire beamed.

"I would love to be of assistance for the little bumgorf," she said.

"Great, now come with me," I said, grabbing Starfires hand and pulling her to the automatic doors. The doors slid open, and I started walking down the hall to Teethers room. Starfire flew after me.when we got to Teethers door, I used the security code to open the door. Teether had cleaned up the toys, and had started looking at a picture book. What a good kid. Starfire flew over to him.

"Teether, do you need assistance in the bath taking?," she asked. Teether grinned at her and nodded his head yes.

"Glorious, I shall get the bath running. Would you like a normal bath, or a bubble bath?," said Starfire.

"Bubbles!," Teether cheered, putting his hands in the air.

"OK," Starfire said, flying off to Teethers bathroom.

"See you later, Teether," I said as I began walking out the room.

"See you later too, Raven," said Teether. What an adorable kid.