Saturday Shopping Part 2

When the girls arrived to the mall.

Starfire dragged Raven and Melvin into her favorite store, Earthly Fashions.

She picked a bunch of clothes off the racks and tried then all on.

One outfit was a white sundress, a straw hat, and purple sandals.

Another was blue skinny jeans, a purple and white long sleeve shirt, and white sneakers.

Melvin wandered off into the kids clothing section, and Raven looked at a black hoodie with a Jeff the Killer face on it. The letters on it said, "Aren't I beautiful?"

Melvin ran over holding up a outfit. It had a pink mini jacket, black tee, and pink skirt with black leggings that ended At her knees. The jacket had a black and pink striped bow.

"I want this Raven! Can you get it for me?"

She looked at the price tag. 56.99$.

"Not bad," she thought. Raven had lots of birthday money from the titans that she deposited to a card.

That's how they did my birthday since they know she don't like to celebrate.

"Ok. Anything else?," Raven asked Melvin.

She put her finger to her chin as if thinking.

She grinned.

"Yes! I need accessories! And shoes!"

Melvin ran off, leaving her outfit with Raven.

Raven picked up the Jeff the Killer hoodie, and walked over to the shoes section.