Training Time Part 3

Poor Melvin. I hope she's ok. I looked towards the Titans who looked at Raven nervously as she went into the tower carrying Melvin in her arms.

When she finally got into the tower, the Titans sighed in relief.

"Raven needs to learn to take it easy on people sometimes,"

Beast Boy said.

"You got that right BB," said Cyborg.

"who's turn is it now?," I asked them.

Cyborg smiled.

"It's your turn little dude," he said to me.

"Alright!"

I stepped out onto the rocky field to start my training.

Starfire pushed a button, and the field was activated.

I jumped as two laser guns shot at me.

"Hey little dude! get to the flag in three minutes," I heard Cyborg yell. I looked ahead of me, and on a jutted rock by the water stood a red flag with a T on it.

Three minutes was going to pass soon, so I didn't have much time.

I ran as the laser guns shot at me. All of a sudden a giant steel wall appeared in front of me. I halted right before I could run into it. Seeing no other way around it, I used my hypersonic scream to break the steel wall. At the temple, the trainers taught me how to use my my hypersonic scream without having to be upset. So now, I can use my power whenever I want.

I jumped over the pieces of the steel wall, and continued running towards the flag. Another steel appeared out of the ground, then returned back to it. Thinking that it went away, I started to run again but was stopped because the wall popped right back up. Then I realized more walls popping up and down from the ground. I'm going to have to jump my way through while avoiding the laser guns.

I stepped on the spot where the steel wall would appear out the ground. when it did, I was launched upwards along with the steel wall. With right timing, I was able to jump across to the next wall coming up while avoiding the laser guns. I jumped from wall to wall while using my hypersonic scream to blow the guns to bits.

Cyborgs POV

"The little dude's got talent," I said to Beast Boy and Starfire.

"He's got skills, like me," said BB.

I gave him a look.

"Skills? what skills? only skill you got is eating a barrel-ful of tofu in less than a minute," I said.

He glared at me. I grinned.

"I agree, he is the talented," said Starfire.

Timmy's POV

Just a few more walls to jump, and I'll be there.

"30 seconds little dude!," Cyborg called out.

I jumped off the last steel wall, and made a break for the flag. all of a sudden, three guns came out the ground and aimed at me. What's with all the coming out of the ground stuff?

I used my hypersonic scream to blow up the middle gun blocking my path to the flag. I avoided the guns bullets, and finally made it to the flag. Yes, I did it! but now what? the guns were still shooting at me!

"Hey dude!," I heard Beast Boy yell.

"Press the button on top of the flag!," he shouted. I looked towards the top of the flag pole. On top was a red button.

I jumped up the pole and pressed the button just as the guns started shooting. All of a sudden, the guns and steel walls froze, then sunk into the ground. the Titans ran towards me, all of them smiling.

"Good job little dude!"

"That was awesome!"

"You were the awe of somes!"

I frowned in confusion.

"Huh?"

"Star said you were awesome,"

said Beast Boy.

I smiled.

"Oh!"

"Yaaayy!," Teether shouted, then hugged me. I tussled his hair, and he fixed it back.

All of a sudden, Robin came zooming towards the rocky shore on an unseen force. He jumped onto shore, and rung out his gloves.

Then, a boy with black hair and a blue suit emerged from the water.

"Thanks for the ride, Aqualad," we heard Robin say.

"No problem," said the boy, Aqualad.

"Tell the other Titans East I said hi," Robin yelled to Aqualad as he swam away.

"Sure thing," Aqualad yelled back. He then dove underwater.

Robin looked around nervously as he put his gloves on.

Starfire flew over to Robin.

"are you undamaged?," she asked him.

"I'm fine Star," he said to her.

"If you guys need me, I'll be in the tower," said Robin.

He walked slowly to the tower. Just before he got to the door, Melvin walked out.

"Word of advice, Robin. Stay clear of  Raven. she's really upset with you," said Melvin.

Robin walked nervously into the tower.

Melvin walked over to us.

"Hey guys," she said.

"Hello friend!," said Starfire.

"Wasup."

"Tofu Buddy!"

"Hi Melvin," said Teether and I said in unison.

"So little buddy. can you train?," Cyborg asked Teether.

"I'm too little, but I can do targets," Teether replied.