The Hive

Everyone looked at Robin.

"When did you get here?," Cyborg asked.

"Two minutes ago."

"We did not see you come out of the tower, Robin," Starfire said.

"Quiet as a Indian in the woods." Robin smirked

Starfire's face went blank.

"I'm sorry, what is this 'Indian' you speak of ?," she asked.

Everyone sweat-dropped.

Just then, the alarm went off.

"I'll explain later," said Robin.

They ran into the tower.

When they got inside, they checked the crime alert.

"Its The Hive," Beast Boy said.

"Titans, Go!," Robin yelled his famous line. But the titans were stopped short.

"Can we come?" Melvin asked.

The Titans turned around. The three kids were looking at them with hopeful puppy dog eyes.

Robin rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, I don't think...." Robin was cut short when a giant teddy bear appeared behind the three kids. Robins eyes went watermelon wide. Melvin glared at him.

"Let us go, or else!" she growled.

Raven smiled.

"That's my girl," she said. Her teammates looked at her weird.

"What?"

"Ok, you can come. Just don't get hurt."

The kids beamed, and crawled on the giant bears back, witch we all know as Bobby.

"Titans, Go!," Robin yelled again, and they were off.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The Hive was robbing a bank. Then they spotted the Titans. With three kids behind them. Sitting atop a giant bear.

"Ummmmm......" The Hive said.

"Bobby, Go!," Melvin shouted.

Bobby ran towards The Hive. The Hive dropped the money, and began to run from the Giant charging Teddy Bear, but Melvin gathered them up with her telekinesis, preventing them from moving.

"Bobby, grab them," Melvin said.

The huge bear doubled its size, and grabbed them in one hand. Melvin stood up on Bobby's massive head, and looked around and spotted the jail. Melvin smirked.

"Raven, make a portal above the jail leading into it," Melvin yelled down to Raven.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!," Raven chanted.

Melvin saw the portal appear.

"Bobby, throw them!," Melvin said.

Bobby raised his arm, and threw The Hive straight into the portal. Then they were gone, and the portal closed.

Robin looked at Raven.

"How do you know they won't use their powers to get out?," he said.

Raven grinned.

"I made the portal especially for them." Robin shrugged, not knowing what that meant, but was satisfied.

Back at the jailhouse, policeman poked around at the frozen mass of The Hive.