Melvins Room

Melvins POV

Beast Boy and I are Tofu Buddies now! I think he's cool.

I yawned and realized something.

"Where are we gonna sleep?," I asked Raven. She grabbed Timmy and Teethers hand. "Come on," she said. We went through a automatic door. There was a long hall with more automatic doors and an elevator. We walked down to the end of the hall. There were three doors marked: Melvin, Timmy and Teether. They each had a symbol. Mine had a heart, Timmys had a flame, and Teether had a

tooth.

"Cool! I got my own room with a name plate!," I yelled. Raven looked at me.

"You've never had your own room before?"

"No. I had to share a room with

Timmy and Teether because the other rooms at the temple were being used."

"Okay then."

First, we went to my room. Raven  punched in numbers on a security pad. The automatic door slid open, and revealed a pink room, my signature color. Raven pulled on her hood and looked at the floor, a bead of sweat going down her face.

Everything was hot pink and normal pink. It was pink perfect.

And covering the whole room floor was a light pink colored plush carpet. I felt like a pink princess.

"Oh my gosh you guys are awesome, my room is awesome!," I yelled excitedly, giving Raven a hug, then letting go, not giving her enough time to hug back. Then I noticed something.

"What are those two doors," I asked. "The left one is a closet, and the right one is the bathroom," she explained.  I squealed. now I don't have to share a bathroom and  closet.

"You should thank Starfire. She was the one who set up your room," Raven spoke. I smiled.

"I'll tell her, but right now, I'm tired from the train trip, so Im gonna take a bath and a nap."

"OK," she said, then walked out.

"Later you guys," I said. they said nothing as they walked out the door. I went to my bathroom had a quick bath and found a hot pink shirt and a light pink skirt with white socks to put on. I layed down on my fluffy bed and let sleep take over me.