Training Time

Melvins POV

I woke up and yawned then stretched my arms over my head, making my muscles pop. I scratched my messy bed hair, and glanced at the clock on my nightstand. 3:45 pm. I've been asleep for three hours. So I had a nice nap. I got out my bed, and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror above the sink, and grabbed my brush out the bathroom closet. I brushed the tangled strands out, then ran my hands through it. Nice and smooth.

Next, I got out two pink fuzzy hairholders, and put my hair in two ponytails on either sides of my head. Perfect. I put my brush up, and went to my closet. On the left side of my closet was rows of supersuits just like my old one, but with new designs and touch-ups. I took one down, and examined it. It was a leotard, that had a M on the left side of the chest. There was a pink skirt with a white and pink belt, and some gloves and boots both pink with a white M surrounding the top of each of them. And finally, a pink cape with a heart clamp on the right side of the chest. I put on the suite, and it fit great!

I went back in my bathroom, and looked in the mirror.

"This suite is awesome!," I said, thinking out loud. I walked out the bathroom and shut the door behind me. Then I walked over to my bed, and fixed the covers back how it was before I had fell asleep. The maids at the temple said to always keep my area clean. I think she only said that to make her job easier. Then I remembered I had to thank Starfire for making my awesome room.

I walked to my door, and pressed a button beside it that said 'open'.

The door swished open. I stepped out my room, and into the hall.The door closed back behind me. I began walking down the hallway, and looked at the doors. Each had a nameplate on it except the elevator of course. One said Raven, and it had a raven engraved on the side of the name. All of the doors were like that. Cyborg had a robot, Beast Boy had a paw, Robin had a Robin, and last but not least, Starfire, who had a star next to here name. I knocked on the door, but no one answered. I knocked again, but the results was the same.

I continued walking down the hall, and stopped in front of the  automatic double doors. The

automatic doors swished opened, and I felt a lot of eyes on me. I looked at everyone. "Don't you guys have anything else to stare at," I said. Everyone immediately went back to what they were doing. Beast Boy was listening to music, Cyborg was playing a game, Robin was making lunch, and Starfire was fixing lemonade. Raven was reading a book on the couch. I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table.

"What's for lunch Robin?," I asked.

"BLT's and a cold juicy

watermelon," he said, Spinning a watermelon on his finger like a basketball.

"Cool trick," I said.

"Thanks."

Starfire placed plates on the table.  She put my plate in front of me,and I glanced at the sandwich. Bacon, yuck. I didn't want to get out of my chair, so I used my Powers to open the refrigerator and grabbed the tofu Beast Boy kept in there. I replaced the bacon on my sandwich with the tofu.

Then, I put the bacon on Teethers plate. Everyone sat at the table, and started eating. Beast Boy sat by me, and looked at his sandwich.

He made a face, and reached for the plate of tofu. I smirked, and used my powers to move the plate just out of his reach.

"Huh?," he said, as he reached for the plate again. I moved it to the right, and he missed by a inch. Every time he reached for the plate, it moved out of his reach. Everyone was paying full attention now, and Raven, Timmy, and Teether were the only ones who knew what was happening. Raven was smiling, and my brothers were snickering, while Star, Robin, and Cyborg had confused looks on their faces.

"The plate is bewitched!," said Starfire.

"What the heck?," said Cyborg.

"What's happening," questioned Robin.

"Raven, quit it!," yelled Beast Boy.

"What are you talking about, I'm not the one who's doing that," said Raven.

"Uh, I don't see anyone else with that power at this table," he yelled again.

I burst out laughing.

"Ever thought about me?," I said laughing my head off.

Beast Boy frowned, then realization hit his face.

"You have telepathic powers?," he asked. "Yep," I said, making the plate rise off the table.

"Can I please have the tofu now?," he asked. I put the plate down in front of him, and he took the tofu happily.

        TTTTTTTTTTTTTT

After we were done eating, Robin lead us outside for training. Cyborg pressed a button on the side of the tower, and a control center rose from the ground, complete with a microphone and an array of buttons.

"Melvin, you go first," Robin said through the microphone. Everyone stepped back so I could have room to move around.

"Lets see how good you are," said Robin. Robin pushed a few buttons, and robotic laser guns came out of the ground, and steel walls popped up and down in waves. I faced the rocky field and smirked. It's on.