[2]

[edited]

The maknae slowly makes his way behind the orange haired nerd, putting his hands on his chest, going downward.

"Um? What are you going to do?!"

Jungkook starts to grind his cloth member on the nerd's ass in a circular motion.

"Ah! Mm~"

Jimin slowly grinds back following Jungkook's motions.

He holds himself by the lockers and bends his knees for more while Jungkook's hand guides him.

"Uhhh~"

Jungkook groans loudly backing up a little then forcefully pounding into the nerd's hips by holding it with both hands.

After hearing people's footsteps and doors opening he told the nerd.

"Let's go to the bathroom."

The orange hair male just nods, his face all lust and flush.

Moving as fast as they can to the boy's bathroom as Jungkook's boner is standing up.

Once they got in the bathroom, they enter in a large stall.

Kissing each other roughly as they being to lost control.

"Hey, nerd suck me off."

"What d-do you mean?"

Jimin stares at him confused.

Jungkook starts to unbuckle his belt, pulling his leather pants down along with his boxers.

His dick came to life and Jimin's eyes widen as he glances at Jungkook's member.

"How do you do that?"

All of a sudden they both heard a pair of footsteps.

Jimin quickly crouches on the toilet seat while Jungkook stands right in front of Jimin.

"You just suck me like a lollipop."

He whispers next to the orange hair.

"But don't bite me."

Jungkook warns him.

Jimin nods nervously.
It is his first time.

The orange hair boy looks up at the younger before Jungkook felt his cock melt in warmth.

Jungkook shivers at the contact that his cock felt with the nerd's mouth.

Jimin's cheeks went from chubby to hollow from sucking on the younger.

Jungkook threw his head back almost moaning loudly.

For your first time, you're really good!

Jungkook thought in his mind as he tugs on Jimin's hair.

Jimin stuck his tongue into the slick, thinking that would be very pleasant for Jungkook.

Jimin just continues thinking what to do. The nerd starts to pump Jungkook while swirling his tongue around like a popsicle and trying to deep throat it but ended up choking.

Jungkook couldn't handle it anymore so he thrust his dick into Jimin's throat.

Jimin starts to choke and cough rapidly.

Jungkook felt the heat down his lower body and releases his cum as it was forced down Jimin's throat.

"Are you okay?"

A deep voice asked concern about the coughing and chocking he heard in the bathroom stall.

"Taehyung?"

Jungkook guessed by his deep voice.

"Oh. Hey. Are you okay?"

"Yea, it's just a nerd giving me a blowjob. For his first time, he's actually pretty good at it."

"Nice.... I guess."

"Can you stay here till I'm done. Make sure there's no one there."

"Alright."

Jungkook eyes stick to Jimin. Jimin was all flustered and red.

His red plum lips were apart, breathing hard as the younger's liquid is coming right out at the corner of his mouth.

"Nerd, you're really sexy~"

Jungkook whispers near his ear.

He picks up his boxers, pants, and buckles his belt. Jimin was still crouch and was very still.

He's way too shocked at what he did.

"That was weird but really pleasant."

He spoke up.

Jungkook gropes him again with both hands.

"Good baby."

Jimin blushes at the nickname.

"Let's go, Taehyung is anyone there?"

"No. Come on."

They exit the bathroom.

"Well, I'll be going now."

"Y-yeah."

Jimin quickly walks away as he was too nervous for Jungkook's friend to see his face.

"Wait!"

The nerd turns around.

"Yes?"

"What's your name?"

Jimin smiles.

"Park Jimin."

Jungkook blushes cause of his smile.

Publish on August 10, 2016

I can't write a blowjob, it was my first time.
What do you think?

Next Chapter:
[3]
Chapter release:
September 12, 2016