[9]

Jimin and Jungkook race each other to the big bathroom that was in Jungkook's room.

The younger won the mini race, Jimin just pouts while looking down at his naked body because of the lost. So the younger of the two lifts Jimin's chin and slightly flicks his middle finger onto Jimin's covered forehead.

"Jiminie- hyung don't be sad! Now let's take a shower, we stick too much."

Jungkook smirks at him and brings his forehead to the older's. He looks at him straight in the eyes, loving his dark chocolate eyes. He licks his bottom lip slowly, as his eyes glances at the big punk plum lip of his hyung.

"Or...."

Jimin stares at him with fluster cheeks and red ears, he feels Jungkook lean in near his ear and he feels his hot breath.

"Wanna start another round, inside the shower."

"W-what d-do you m-mean by another ro-ound, Kookie?"

Jungkook got a big old boner and now his dick is standing up high, just by the nickname that Jimin gave him.

Jungkook just chuckles and smiles at him not believing how dense or innocent he is after they fuck so many times.

"Whatever let's go shower already."

"Okay."

So they both walked into a wide space shower. Jimin just stares in amaze at how big the shower was.

All of a sudden he feel like he is being pulled by two larger hands then his own on his hips.

Jungkook grabs his hard on and forces its way into Jimin's hole, the older scream in pain and pleasure in surprise.

"K-Kookie...."

Jungkook just leans away a little and sets the water to warm on the shower head.

He slams back into Jimin as water came down on both of them, droplets sliding down their toned body and their dyed hair.

Jimin holds onto the corner of the walls with his hands, his whole body shakes in excitement.

"Hyung, you're......so tight."

He breaths out the last two word, moving his hips and pulling Jimin's body into his, wanting to go in deeper.

Jimin shuts his eyes tightly, his mouth opened letting water go pass his lips.

Jungkook lifts off one of his hands and it lands on Jimin's shoulder, making the older arch his back to go in deeper.

The water made it harder to slide into the older, but that didn't stop the younger. But Jungkook just thrusts into him harder and deeper each time, not wanting to stop because of the tight walls around his member.

Jimin screams and moan out loud that's Jungkook's mother just slaps her forehead with her hand and rolls her eyes.

Jungkook moves his hips around trying to find that sweet spot for Jimin to cum. Once he heard his hyung yelp, he grabs Jimin's cock and starts to squeeze the fuck out of it while move it in a fast pace motion.

Up and down was the repeated motion that Jungkook is giving to Jimin as he try to thrust the hardest into Jimin's butthole.

And they both end up cumming, Jimin cums onto his chest and lower neck while Jungkook fills him up. The warm water made them hotter, so Jungkook turns the faucets to cold water to cool them off.

Jimin couldn't stand properly so he lands on his knee, down on the floor of the tub.

Jungkook switches to the

(This thingy ^^ also please comment what's this thing is called!)blasting out cold water to fill the tub and pulls the thing up to block water from leaving the drain

blasting out cold water to fill the tub and pulls the thing up to block water from leaving the drain.

Jungkook looks at Jimin and sees that he's crying. His eyes widen, and he quickly asks a question.

"Jimin-Hyung what's wrong?"

"You."

Jungkook looks shocked by his one word. He could hear Jimin anger from his voice.

He gives the younger a sharp stare with tears streaming down his wet face.

"W-what do you mean."

"Why did you just do that?"

Jungkook has never heard Jimin spoke a sentence without shuddering. Jimin wanted Jungkook to feel the same way he does go the younger.

"Do what?"

Jungkook smirks.
Jimin drops his glare, and his eyes closes.

"Aren't we just Friends with Benefits?"

Jimin tears runs down quickly as his dark chocolate eyes became wider than it is.

"Yea...... that's right."

And at that moment Jimin understood what Jungkook meant by 'Friend'

He was so happy that he finally had a 'friend' but he was wrong.

He's just a toy to him.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Published on November 4, 2016

Well I'm trying to make this interesting, but I can't :(
Sorry for being two days late :/
But yea, hope you can vote and comment! Thanks you for 1k+ views that means so much for me!

Next Chapter:
[10]
Chapter Release:
November 11,2016