[4]

"So what are we doing up here at the roof Kookie?"

"Well, I wanna do something for you since I made you cry."

"What is it?"

Jimin looks at him with curiosity.

"I'll show you."

Jungkook walks forward and pushes Jimin slightly back to the wall where they had their kissing section.

Jungkook brings his lips to Jimin's plump ones. Closing the space between them while his hands travel to the Jibooty.

"W-wh-at a-are you do-ing?"

"Put your legs around me."

The older face turns into a surprised expression.

"W-why?"

"Just do it."

Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck and jumps up to put his short legs around the younger waist.

Jimin could feel something hard near his private part.

Jungkook helps him stay still by gripping his tight ass.

"I feel very uncomfortable."

"Well, you won't right after I do something."

That's when Jungkook starts to move his hip forward.

"A-aawww!"

Jimin moans as he looks at his dongsaeng with a mixture of lust and confusion.

Jungkook rolls his hips into Jimin's crouch as Jimin just shivers and shakes in excitement.

Putting his arms around Jimin for more support, Jungkook just gets more turned now by Jimin's hot breath on his neck.

Jungkook sticks out his tongue licking Jimin's sweet neck all over trying to find his sweet spot.

Once he felt the older breathing stop for a moment on his neck. He attacks the sweet spot.

Jungkook sucks on his skin and grazes his teeth till he marks him and swirls his tongue all over his freshly new hickey.

Jimin clenches his eyes shut feeling more heat emitted in his lower reign. Both of their pants becoming more tighter.

"K-kookie....."

That made Jungkook way more turned on and so he made his Hyung laid on the cold ground of the roof. Jungkook takes off shoes and his black skinny jeans that define his thighs and legs.

"W-w-wh-at are y-you do-ing?"

"Trying to feel you better."

Jungkook hovers over his Hyung's perfect body. He lifts up Jimin's shirt revealing his tone chest and his well-defined abs.

His mouth comes in contact with his hyung's hard nipple.

"Ahhh!"

Jimin moans and throws his head back onto the cold ground making him place his small hand on Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook's hand goes down griping Jimin amazing ass. Jimin just moans loudly as Jungkook travels down to his manhood.

Jungkook rubs his palm on Jimin's clothed member then takes it out revealing a large manhood. Jungkook licks the tip with his tongue then goes south leaving a wet trail of saliva down his length.

All of a sudden Jungkook takes the whole length into his hot mouth.

Jimin's eyes roll to the back of his head as he tosses his head back and grabs a fist full of hair.

Jungkook sucks as hard as he can. Letting Jimin feel as much pleasure as he can give to him.

"Hmmmmm...."

Jimin moans into his mouth feeling so much heat in his lower abdomen.

Jungkook starts to deep throat his hyung.

"Ahh!"

Jimin's flat eyes become wide and his back is off the ground as he lays on his right arm on the ground for support.

Jimin felt so much vibration on his dick. He wanted more pleasure so he did what first came to mind.

He forces his way into Jungkook's throat. Moving his hips up off the concrete.

His dongsaeng chokes more as saliva coming out of his mouth.

After a few more thrusts, Jimin cums into Jungkook's throat and the younger manage to drink it all up.

Not letting a single drop leaving his mouth.

Jungkook looks at him with shock not believing what he just did.

"Damn. Were you that desperate, Jimin?"

Jimin just covers his face with both hands. Just too embarrassed to face him now.

"S-sorry.... Kookie."

Jungkook just laughs.

"Well, let's continue this later at my house."

"Huh?"

"You left me hard."

Jungkook pointed at the large boner.

"O-kay."

Publish On September 18, 2016

How you doing jikook shippers!? Update one day earlier! Oh! And sorry for mistakes.....
Hope you like this chapter?! Also thank you so much for 200+ views, but can you please vote and comments? I really like to read comments and have votes cause it shows me that you really like the fanfic. Again thank you so much!!

Next Chapter:
         [5]
Chapter Release:
            ?