[11]

Jungkook stood outside with one of his cheeks stinging and a red mark shaped as a hand. Jimin slapped the fuck out of him. His eyes stares at the direction where he ran to.

Jungkook just sat on the ground and hears the bell ring, meaning that break time is over. But Jungkook didn't care about school or his grade he just came to here to have fun and not stay at home where it boring.

Jungkook just sat there all day thinking about his actions and Jimin.

Meanwhile when Jimin walks into his classroom, no one didn't notice his presents or so he thought, but one person did notice and it's Jungkook's pal, Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung looks at Jimin with worry as he saw a wet piece of paper covering part of his lower left lip.

Jimin and Taehyung met eyes but Jimin just ignores him and lays his head on his deck at the very front and waits for his teacher to come in.

Taehyung wanted to walk over so badly because he knows that Jungkook had done something wrong with him.

But he decides against it and stays on his seat and chats with his other friends.

"Hey, Tae what's wrong?"

Taehyung looks over to one of his childhood friend name, Jung Hoseok. And see at where's he's looking at and stares the back of an orange hair boy.

"Park Jimin, huh."

Hoseok wiggles his eyebrows at Taehyung.

"N-no! Hobi-Hyung! It's not like that."

Taehyung whisper to Hoseok, not wanting Jimin to hear anything.

"It's just he's Jungkook new toy right now but I don't want Jungkook to hurt him because he's way to innocent and he's really nice. But did you look at him when he come in, he had a piece of paper that was wet and it had blood staines."

Taehyung explains to him.

"Well why don't you go talk to him then? If your so afraid of him being hurt or emotional just talk to the guy will ya!"

Hoseok slaps the back of his best friend and yells out a certain name.

"Park Jimin this boy here wants to talk to you!"

Hoseok fills the room with his loud voice and points at Taehyung.

Jimin's looks back in startle, he never knew people know his name. Well of course he is the class president.

Taehyung shakes his hands in front of his chest, blushing furiously.

Jimin just lays his head on the table thinking it's best to ignore them.

Jimin then wanted to listen to music seeing as their teacher is running late. So he pulls out his white earbuds and adjusts them on his ears, then he listens to his favorite songs.

Taehyung facial expression turns into disappointment. Why didn't he come over or at least give a response, but no he just lays his head on the table.

'Maybe I should go over there.'
Taehyung thought. He stands up and walks to his direction, sits next to a empty chair and lightly taps Jimin's arm.

Taehyung's eyes almost shed tears once he saw Jimin's wet face caused by his tears and a noticeable swollen bottom lip.

"Jimin?"

He asks in concern but Jimin just looks at him with sorrow.

'Why did he do this to me.'

Was all that Jimin could think of, why did Jungkook disturb his peacefulness by kicking his book off his face which almost hurt him, but worst of all Jungkook just drags him behind a tree and starts to kiss him roughly, biting the top and lower lips on the right side. He's sure that it will surely cause a permeant scar.

The orange haired boy stood up from his seat and walks out of his class, not caring if he misses classes or if a phone call of Jimin's absent will reach his mother in no time, or if his grades will start to drop, he doesn't care.

Jimin didn't want to be bother by any body especially one of Jungkook's friends. Fuck friends, people just use each other for entertainment and pretend to like that person to main that entertainment but once that person gets bored, they just toss you out like your an old toy and find a new toy and it starts to square one.

"I'll never befriend anyone ever again."

Jimin glares into nothing but space, tears till spilling out of his eyes.

Jimin steps out of the building and decides to leave the school ground and ride the bus to some place where he could walk around and enjoy the beauty the world has offer. Just anywhere would be a good place, Just not here.

Jimin walks to where he had been and an instant regret has made his body freeze in place, Jungkook was laying at the same radius that Jimin has been laying at in break time.

Jimin frown was almost broke into a soft simple smile by an angelic voice coming right out of the boys mouth, he can still taste Jungkook lips on his wounded swollen lip.

"You make me begin~"

Was what Jimin heard from the younger lips, he doesn't want to erase his frown from his lips, he somewhat hates Jungkook.

Jimin eyes roams around body that was laying and spots his checked out book in Jungkook's grasp.

Orange head walks to the direction of this beautiful being.

No, no, no Jimin don't let fall for his beauty.

He snatches the book from Jungkook's grip on the book.

But then the book slips from his hands and he is falling onto Jungkook's chest due to the younger grabbing his wrist and pulling down.

Jimin face and arms were fold in front of him while Jungkook cages him with his strong arms.

"L-let g-g-ooo! You faker!"

Jungkook places his hand on Jimin's soft dye hair. And says

"Just let all your tears out."

Jimin breaks down and sobs till he couldn't.

Publish on November 11, 2016

Fuck.... I don't know that to say. Hope you enjoy this chapter and have may you have a good day/night.

Next Chapter:
[12]
Chapter Release:
November 17, 2016