[10]

Jimin's Pov

The word six words that Jungkook had spoken with a smirk on his lips was all Jimin could think of.

'Aren't we just Friend with benefits.'

Jimin places his head down on the desk, covering his face with arms.

How could he had been so dumb, pfft no one would like to spend their own time on himself.

He gave his virginity to the most popular bad boy, he was nothing to Jungkook. Just when he thought that they had something.

Every time he thinks about Jungkook, he remembers Jungkook pink soft thin lips, his soothing glowing skin and his doe chocolate eyes. He got butterflies roaming around his stomach, and his cheeks turn slightly pink at the thought.

(Jungkook is so fucking hot, like damn look at him

(Jungkook is so fucking hot, like damn look at him.)

Jimin hears pairs multiply shoes hitting the school floor, chairs squeaking when a person lifts off their weight off the chair, many different voices like deep, raspy, squeaky, loud and soft.

It's break time so Jimin just wanted to stay in his seat and sleep for awhile, but decides against it and has a sudden eager to walk to the library.

Jimin stands up and pushes the chair with his legs, and walks out of the chatty classroom.

He adjust his glasses with his middle finger feeling that it was about to fall of because of laying his head on the desk.

He looks up at his orange dye hair and thinks about changing it,
"Hmm but what color should I change it to?" He talks out loud while he lifts a strand of his dye hair and pulls it then let's it fall back in place.

Then he heard person voice, one that he heard all day yesterday. And he instantly regrets connecting eyes with that person.

Jungkook smirks at him with rosy red lips and was about to say something, expecting his hyung to walk over where he stop and say hi but Jimin just broke contact with him and walked away.

Leaving the fuck boy's mouth open. Jimin quickly walks to the library and gets in walking to the section where his favorites book where. He looks around and tries to find a good decent book, he grabs a book that he thinks is really good and walks to the check out desk, and checks it out.

He walks out of the library and thinks of going back to his class to read it but decides that he wants to go outside.

Jimin runs to the backdoor of the school, his forehead being expose as he run in the hot air, the sun beams down on him but he doesn't mind it because he loves the outdoors.

Jimin's shoes touches the grass and he lays on the ground underneath a large tree and lifts the book and reads the first few words.

But he all of a sudden doesn't want to read and gently lays the open book on his face, so he closes his eyes and intertwines his hands on top chest and folds one leg and the other stays on the ground laying.

He loves to hear random things like the wind passing by making the grass and trees has a swish sound, and voices of people he doesn't know and footstep stepping the ground and laughter that other people make when they think something is funny.

Jimin lips curve into a warm smile and stays their laying on the ground not letting Jungkook come into his mind.

Jungkook's Pov

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HAPPEN!

That damn nerd just ignored me, he just looks at me and walks to where ever place he was going to.

Ignoring me.... but WHY!? After all of that oral and anal sex we had in just one day!

What the fuck!

Jungkook hand comb his hair as it's the only thing he can think of doing at the moment.

People that were walking pass him looked at him all confused, he's usually doesn't act like that.

The Jeon Jungkook they know, walks though the hallways with swag and eye fucks girls and some time some hot ass guys, giving his skype to them so they can look at each other backed and masterbate with each other on video chat.

He walks out the school thinking that he need fresh air.

Minutes pass and he sees a boy with orange hair laying on the grass with a book covering his beautiful face.

His eyes widen as he thought that he uses the word beautiful for Jimin. He never uses that word of even thinks of it, he usually says or think, damn that girl is fucking hot or damn I could fuck him.

He walks to where he thinks is Jimin, causes who else has their hair dye orange at this school, no one but Jimin.

Jungkook kicks the book off Jimin's face.

Author's Pov

Jimin is surprise when he felt the book fly off his face. He looks at the person that kicks it and shows an angry expression. Jimin was having a fine time with himself but then Jungkook comes and destroys that fine time.

Jungkook grabs Jimin by his collar And lifts him off the ground he drags him being the trunk of the wide tree and pushes Jimin's back against the tree.

"W-what are you doing! Can't you le-"

Jimin was cut off by Jungkook lips, Jungkook bites his lower lips making a small wound.

Jimin slaps Jungkook across his cheeks. That surprises the younger and he stares at him with wide eyes.

"Can't you understand that I don't want to be near you."

Jimin cries and runs inside the school, running pass people while his tears streams down. He walks into the bathroom and thanks god that theres no one in the bathroom. He looks at himself in the mirror and sees a deep cut on his left side of his plum lips that was cause by Jungkook's teeth. The wound wouldn't stop bleeding.

"Don't let this be a scar."

Jimin prays and tries cleans it with the brown paper in the schools bathroom and wets it leaving it there still his lips stops bleeding.

Jimin wipes his watery eyes and walks out of the bathroom and into his classroom.

Published on November 8,2016

Ha! Bet you all thought that there's a smut scene since there's like literally smut in every chapter in this fanfic. I wanted to post earlier since I just wrote this today, i was really mad for personal reason, so take my anger away I wrote this chapter.
Well hope you love this chapter.

Next Chapter:
[11]
Chapter Release:
November 16, 2016