[20]

Confusion.

Is all that Jungkook could think to describe his feelings for Jimin.

He likes him a lot, but love?

Like again, what does it feel like?

Only those who truly want to stay with them, being loyal. Isn't that love?

Jungkook has no idea, but he'll find out with Jimin.

He wants to find out what the word 'love' is and what it feels like.

February 14th rolls around and they have been together for a long time.

Jimin sprints towards Jungkook, and jumps on him.

He wraps his legs around Jungkook's waist.

And they give each other small pecks and breath in each other's scents.

Jungkook lips meet Jimin's forehead, cheek, nose, lips, his jaw and neck. Giving tiny kisses to him showing his passion for Jimin.

"I wanna take you somewhere."

He shows his bunny like smile.

"Where?!"

The blond jumps on Jungkook.

"Not telling."

He sticks his tongue out.

Jungkook had bought an hotel room just for the two of them with his mother's credit card.

As night came, they both got ready for a lovely date.

The fair has came to their hometown Busan, where the hot air was making them both sweaty.

They wore sandals and walked next to the small crashing waves, talking about what they should ride in the fairground. It was dark but they wanted to hold hands in the dark and just hear the waves in the background while listening to each other.

Time passes and it was the best moment yet, Jungkook blind folded Jimin with a cloth.

Taking his hand and taking him to the hotel.

There he unlocked the door and made Jimin wait by the door while he light up the candles with matches. He peeks at him from time to time making sure he doesn't look.

Jungkook then brings Jimin to the entrance of the bedroom, taking off the cloth that made him see only black.

Now he could see that the colors red, white and black fills the room.

Red and white petals are scattered all over the floor. The bed had white and red sheets and black petals were spread through the bed. The small strawberry scented candles was like a light path way to the bed.

The oldest of the two starts to tear up as he see the beautiful decorated room that was just for him and him only.

"K-kookie!"

He hugs him tightly, not wanting to let go.

They kiss gently and they start to make love, it's been so long but Jungkook has just realized that this is the person he wants to stay with, and once they were done they fell asleep.

And the first thing Jungkook said that morning was

"I love you."

Jimin cries with happiness as he finally hears those three words out of his boyfriend's mouth and kisses him with so much love.

Published on April 14, 2017

That's the end of Friends With Benefits! Hope you liked it, and should i make one shots of BTS pairings??

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting! I really love laughing at the comments especially the dirty ones 😂

And 32K OH MAN HOLY SHIT!! THANKS EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING THIS DUMBASS WRITING OF MINE!

👋.

The End:)