[17]

The couple has been together for a month now. Today's the day they celebrate their one month anniversary, so they just walked throughout the city.

Jimin's eyes roamed around the street of the city. He could smell the fresh batch of cookies and bread as he walked by a bakery.
People brush his shoulder as he pass by them because it's overcrowded in the sidewalks. Wind would blow pass him, his hair going in different directions and Jungkook had all eyes on him.

Jimin smile was all Jungkook would want to see for infinity years, he loves the way of how Jimin smiles. His lips curve thin showing his pearly white teeth as his eyes turn into the shape of a crescent.

Jimin's hand felt warm and secure, he intertwined his small cubby fingers with Jungkook's long and slender fingers.

Jimin breathes out softly, his breath being visible because of the icy temperature. He digs his face into a bright red scarf, a present bought by his boyfriend.

Jungkook brings Jimin closer into him, hugging him as they finally got to their favorite place.

The park is beautiful in the night time, lights are everywhere. Lightning up the night sky, the moonlight was shining through the grayish thin clouds.

They both sat near a tree, not minding the cold. Jungkook gives a small peck to a cubby cheek. Jimin giggles softly as his lips turn thin by smiling widely.

"Happy one month anniversary, Hyung."

Jungkook's voice gives warmth to Jimin.

"Happy anniversary, Kookie."

He brushes his lips to Jungkook, loving how soft his small lips are. His lips sting a little as he knows that Jungkook loves to put on minty chap stick.

He licks his lips and decides to lay his head on Jungkook's lap. Looking up at the cloudy night, how he wishes he could see the night sky lit up with infinity stars. Those stars represent his love for Jungkook, he love him so much that he doesn't have any limit.

Jungkook on the other hand is confused. Does he love him or is just doing this out of fun. Jungkook has never experienced love, but he feels spark exploding inside his chest. Butterflies are fluttering inside his stomach, and his mind has only one word, Jimin.

His eyes stick to Jimin, like glue. He can not detach himself off of Jimin. His giggles sound angelic, his smiles light up his world, his scent is amazing like a rose garden. This boy was the definition of perfect for him.

But what does love feel like? Is it your face heating up with you see that person? Do you feel self conscious of yourself when that person is closed to you? Does your heart skip a beat when that person comes close to you?

"Aish!"

Jungkook yells out loud and grabs a full fist of hair in his hand, Jimin expression turns into confusion.

"What's wrong?"

Jimin gets up in worry. He eyes show concern, his hand giving warmth to Jungkook's cheek.

"Hyung."

Jungkook frowns, he doesn't want to say this but he wants to be honest. But the truth can either make you happy nor depress, but in this case it's gonna make Jimin sad.

"I am confused. I don't know if I love you."

Jimin eyes grew wide, what does he mean by that. What the heck! First he goes off by saying he was only using my body for sex, but now he's saying that he's confused of loving me?

Jimin head lowers, he looks at the crispy icy grass below him, the tree roots coming out of the ground and then he sees a small flake of snow. His head goes north, eyes squinting to see the small drops of flakes falling down slowly.

"I-I don't get it Jungkook."

A small tear fell down his cheek and slides down a little piece of grass and into the ground. His heart ache,it broke into millions of pieces leaving his chest empty. It was like his was shot, or unlimited needles going through his chest piercing through his skin and into his heart.

"Jimin."

Jungkook voice was hoarse, he didn't want to be the reason of Jimin crying. He hates to see him like this. He would do anything to
see his eyes turn into thin lines when smiling.

But why is he so confused of his feeling, his brain is thinking of why. Why doesn't he know why he can't receive love or to love his special person?

"Jiminie, I'm just so confused! What is love huh?! I don't know what's it's like to feel it. I never had any strong affection on someone. Is it like feeling very warm when I'm next to you? Is it to feel your chest explode when your lips are on mine?!"

Jimin was shocked isn't that what love is? He feels the same way, he likes the way Jungkook makes him feel new feelings he never felt before.

"I don't know Jimin-Hyung you make me feel so many different feelings I never experience."

Jungkook floods tears down his cheeks as he shakes his head, trying to get the meaning of 'love'
Jimin just stares at him, he wants to hold him and say it's alright but now he's confused with his own feelings.

"Jungkook, let's just take a walk."

Jimin gets up and held out his hand for Jungkook. Jungkook take it and pouts with watery red eyes. Jimin smiles sweetly as he dries Jungkook's cheeks with his sleeve.

They both walked near a river, hearing the water stream was calming for both of them. They could hear crickets as they walk pass trees and land. The little flakes of snow falling down made Jungkook stick his tongue out, wanting the flake to melt right when it contacts with his tongue.

Jimin just giggle soundly, trying to think of his confused feelings.

After they both had a small walk to Jungkook's house, Jimin stops in front of the house.

"Kookie."

Their eyes connect.

"What ever happens, let's just say we're not really in love. It's just a word but if we feel confused about being in love then we just like each other. So let's go down that road to learn how to love. Let's experience love and see what will happen next."

Jungkook smiles softly and give Jimin a peck.

"Okay Hyung!"

Jimin turns and beings to walk to home. But then he felt his hand starting to feel warm. Jungkook was behind him holding it.

"I want you to stay with me tonight."

And so Jimin and him spend the night together, no sex, no sucking each other's faces. Just a peck and a goodnight.

Published on February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines everyone!! Thanks for not dumping this fanfic. I made people read a sequel then erased it but now I'm sure of how I'm gonna end this book.
Thank you for 16k views, please keep on voting!

Next Chapter:
[18]
Chapter Release:
?