[18]

It was a normal school day for everyone, students would go to the library and stick their head in books. Other would talk to their friends, watch funny video clips on social media. But Jungkook and Jimin went to the large tree outside behind their school. The wind made their hair go in one direction, they would hold hands and admire the scenery.

Each second was precious for them, they don't want to be separated for even a quarter of a second. Jimin eyesight was only made for Jungkook, and it was the same for him.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook smiles at him, revealing his teeth that are similar to that of a bunny's. Jimin could watch his the end of his eyes crinkle when he smiles all day all night for 365 days.

"Yes, hyung?"

Jimin walks to around, letting the small breeze mess his hair around. His smile lights Jungkook's eyes, making stars appear in his pupil.

Jimin holds his hands from his back, his shirt blow with the wind.
His face would be in the direction of the sky, enjoying the blue sky with white dots. He inhale the fresh air and exhale out of his mouth, his mind on one question.

"How do you feel when I'm around you?"

Jungkook thinks and was about to replied but Jimin beat him to it.

"Do I make you feel moonstruck by me? Enamored of me? Wanting to be consume by my scent? Have desires to be by my present? I'm asking cause these question are the feelings I have for you, I had them since the past, present and for sure the future. But what are is your definition of love?"

Jungkook stares straight at Jimin his voice mix with confusion and sadness.

"Hyung I never had experience love in the past. But my experience is with you right now. I have never felt these strange but explosive feelings that I never felt in my body, it feels incredible to know that you only make me feel this certain way. So I will say that I like you but I won't say that I'm deeply into you until I have found that further burst of feelings."

"I-I understand Jungkook. But please remember that I am still waiting for you to say those three important words."

Jimin moves further away from Jungkook, further and far away till he couldn't see himself break down with the respond that Jungkook had just given to him.

What if he doesn't love me by then when he's trying to figure out if he's really in love.

Jimin mind was filled with dark thoughts of the fear of Jungkook leaving him alone.

Jungkook on the other hand was sitting on the same spot. Looking up at the naked branches, wind moving them ever so slightly. He thinks about his responde and has the need to say I love you. But he wants to be sure of it, he doesn't want to break Jimin's heart if he finds out that he and Jimin aren't working out.

So until he has cleared his confuse emotions then by then he will say the three words.

Published on February 18, 2017

Happy birthday to our Sunshine!!

 Our Kpop club did this for Hoseok Birthday

Hope you like this short chapter, I really want do another fanfic, but I don't know? Should I?
Thank you for 18K!! OMG! Almost to 20k can't wait!! Also please Vote and may you have an amazing day!

Next Chapter:
[19]

Chapter Release:
?