[19]

Aish once again I erase all the chapter in which Lisa was. I didn't want to write her as a bad person so ignore everything that happen. I'm sorry, it's not gonna happen again.

Days passes by and Jungkook and Jimin spent less time together.

Why?

Well both of them feel unwanted and uncomfortable, Jungkook feels the need to say "I love you."

But his mind is stopping him, not his heart. His heart wants to tell him how much he loves him, how he makes him feel all these emotions.
But once again his mind is stopping him from expressing his feelings in words. He doesn't know if Jimin will leave him, or if he's the one to break Jimin's heart.

They both walked together, Jimin just looking straight ahead and Jungkook's eyes just sticks to the floor.

"Kookie?"

"Yes, Hyung?"

"Let's go out for a walk."

"Ok."

Jungkook just continues to look at Jimin's back. His figure was really attractive to Jungkook. He can't help but jump on top of him and take in his scent.

Jimin holds his thighs tightly not wanting to let go. Jimin smiles a little and walks to the usual place they always visit together, the park.

Jimin and Jungkook loves the outdoors. They mostly hangout outside whether it's cold or hot.

Jimin got to the park in ten minutes, still holding Jungkook on his back. He gently lays him down on the grass behind huge trees and looks at him with passionate eyes.

Jungkook looks so valuable to Jimin's eyes.  Jimin's plum lips meet with  Jungkook's small ones and they started kissing. Jungkook's hand was cupping into the blonde hair's ones.

They made out behind trees, and kept going.

When they stopped and just give pecks to each other, and talk about how their days had been laying their backs on a tree.

It was the evening now, the sun started to set.

"Jungkook."

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Jungkook just eyes widen as his mind went south.

Jimin just wanted to him know, he would never trade this precious boy for anyone else.

Jungkook still wasn't sure. Does he love Jimin? Or does he just love him for his body?

But none the less Jimin just puts an arm around Jungkook and just looks at the sun that's about to set and letting the moon and stars brighten up the night.

Jungkook sobs quietly, and Jimin stays silent and hears the heavy breathing of Jungkook.

Jimin waited till Jungkook fell asleep and carries him home.

Published on March 29, 2017

Well I decided to delete the chapters in which Lisa appears, I honestly didn't want to make Lisa like a mean bitch so I deleted the chapters. I'm so sorry.

Next Chapter:
[20]

Chapter Release:
April 9, 2017