Introducing characters

DISCLAIMER 09/10/21
Just forewarning – this book is in no way intended to be about one Ms Olivia Wilde and Harold Styles, considering I wrote it in like 2016, and I wasn't even aware that the picture I chose for casting was actually aforementioned Olivia Wilde. However, I think it's absolutely hilarious and also proof that I am clearly clairvoyant (jokes jokes please don't hurt me) so I won't make any ammendments.
But yes, Holivia is not of my design, although I should have copyrighted the idea before Jeff Azoff stole it. Dang Capitalists (again I'm joking please I value my life).

Name: Olivia Marie Faye
Age: 21
Occupation: Actress and Model
Family: Mother is fashion designer, Mary Faye, father is a business man, Craig Faye, younger sister is a student studying law, Sophia Faye.
Characteristics: Smart, witty, sarcastic, friendly, funny, loyal, good work ethic, athletic, cultural, graceful, elegant, bubbly, and many more.
Appearance: long midnight black, straight and shiny hair that reaches her cocsixs; bright emerald green eyes; light pink lips; curved and elegant features; athletic body (that of a model) and she normally wears stylish clothes. (Pic of her above)

Name: Harry Edward Styles
Age: 22
Occupation: singer/songwriter and actor
Family: mom, step-dad and sister, Gemma.
Characteristics: you shall see....
Appearance: long curly dark hair that reaches his shoulders, built body, tattoos, beautiful emerald/mint green eyes and his signature smile or smirk most of the time.

This was just so that you guys know some things about the two main characters. Pic above is Olivia Faye. (And no, not the singer. You will notice the difference.)