NEW STORY!!!

After months of waiting! I have officially posted the first chapter if my new 'Texting' book! This time, it is....

'Texting Zayn Malik'!!!!!!

'Cause, everyone should love Zayn!!!

Discription:

Good Image. That is what your life is based on as a singer in the most famous boy band in the world. Zayn is to never be seen taking drugs, never converse with bad people and never date and fall in love with a bad person.

Easy, well, that's what Zayn thought. He never wanted to get mixed up in that stuff in the first place. He stayed away from the said things and did what he was told.

That is, until he finds an unknown number on his phone and decides to text it. You expect the good-looking guy to know a little bit better. But, alas, he did it anyway.

That is how Zayn Malik, famous boy band singer, ends up falling for the worst person he could, a girl stuck with taking over her father's dirty business when he goes.

*NOTE: I normally find that I write more story than text- I did warn you. This is also a type of 'Texting One Direction' series. So please check out my 'Texting Niall Horan' and 'Texting Harry Styles'.*

Please give it a read guys! I hope this one goes just as well as my first!!!

WHICH MIGHT I ADD... HAS 13K READS!!!!! OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!

Thank you guys!!!!!