You Are Perfect

Dedicated to America_Everlark.
Olivia's POV

Walked into the room of the digital and computer guys. I looked around and saw who I was looking for. "Hey Harold." I said as I walked over and sat by Harry. He was watching a guy to edits.

"Hey Via!" He said happily as he grinned his perfect and beautiful smile that made my heart melt. I loved the nickname he gave me, it was unique and nobody called me that. I blushed and fiddled with my coffee cup.

"What ya doing?" I asked as I looked up. His eyes practically lit up and he grinned. "I'm watching g Tony do some edits on the scene. It's really cool!" He answered joyfully and started explaining.

I didn't really hear anything, I just stared as he used his soft hands in gestures as he pointed to stuff. The way his bright green eyes twinkled with excitement. The way he smiled as he remembered stuff. His plump pink lips moving as he talked about the thing that was so exciting to him.

But his smile... oh it was just so breathtaking. It looked like if he didn't smile, the world would be cold and dark forever. It was just that beautiful.

He was perfect.

And that was when I knew it. My whole world flipped upside down. It made me giddy

I was in love with Harry Styles.

Thank you guys so much for the 222 reads!