My 'Girlfriend' Is A...

Dedicated to cheyennejeter240. Thank you guys so much for the 41 reads! It's so cool!

Harry's POV

I stood on the set, talking to 'Brittany'. And sorry to say, she is such a phony. Even out of the actual movie. She kept on twirling her hairs in her finger. I mean, isn't her hair going to get knotty?

"So... do you like my outfit in the first scene?" she asked flirtatiously. "You do know that you wear a bikini in the first scene right?" I asked her and she put her mouth by my ear. "That's the point Hun." she whispered creepily and I just turned away sharply.

The first person I saw was Olivia so I just walked to her. "Hi. Hey. Hello." I said and she looked at me weirdly. "Bye. Goodbye. Toodles?" she said unsure and I laughed lightly. "I'm sorry, I'm trying to seem like I have something to do so I don't have to talk to 'Brittany'." I said and Olivia laughed.

"Don't worry. I've worked with her before in movie. She won't stop pestering you." she said in a calm voice but I could see her corpsing. ( corpsing is when a character is supposed to have a straight face during a part in the production, but they still laugh.)

"Wow. Thank you. That's very reassuring." I said sarcastically and we both laughed. "Sorry, but the truth hurts." she said and we laughed again. "What have you acted in that she has as well?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Nothing. I just guessed by the way that she is looking at you now." she said and I turned around. Olivia was right, 'Brittany' was looking at me like I was her prey. Damn. Creepy much? "Well, I guess I will have to bring out my secret spy skills." I said and Olivia snorted.

"What? You think that I don't have spy skills?" I asked her and she covered her mouth with her hand, shaking her head. I could see that she was silently laughing. "Fine. I'll show you." I said and just in time, 'Brittany' started walking towards us.

I got on my hunches and Olivia snorted again, quickly covering her mouth. When 'Brittany' was really close, I rolled sideways and sat behind a pot plant. 'Brittany' looked around and when she was about to spot me, I ran to a wall and stood flat against it like a starfish.

Olivia burst out laughing, but when 'Brittany' looked at her, she shut up and shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. 'Brittany' was walking to the wall right where I was standing because of the door next to me.

I panicked and stood away from the wall, completely still and like a statue. 'Brittany' didn't see me at all and walked straight into the room. I relaxed from my frozen state and Olivia burst out laughing. We both doubled over in laughter with tears streaming down our cheeks.

"OK, OK, I will admit. You do have some made skills." She said breathlessly. I flicked my non-existent collar and looked at her creepily. "Name's Bond, James Bond." I said and we both laughed hysterically.

Liam, Lou, Niall and Zayn all walked over to where we were standing and looked at us weirdly. "And you guys say I laugh a lot." Niall said and we all chuckled at him. "I'm sorry, I don't think we introduced ourselves properly. I'm Liam. This is Louis. That's Niall. And That's Zayn." Liam said and Olivia shook all of their hands.

"Yeah, I know. I'm kinda a huge fan." she said sheepishly and we all chuckled at her.

Olivia's POV

They chuckled at me and I blushed a deep scarlet. I was still trying to get over the fact that they just touched me. My hand was still tingling. "I'm Olivia Faye, by the way." I said, composing myself. I had met a lot of celebs, I was one.