Who's He?!

Harry's POV

I walked onto the set. It was the last scene and I was kind of sad. But... an up was that in this scene, I kissed Mia (aka. Olivia. Hehehe)

The set was busy and the director was shouting orders. I was just wearing a black skinny jeans with a loose white T-shirt and black shoes.

"Harry! What are you wearing?! You do know that that is not your outfit? Go to the dressing rooms." The director commanded and I obeyed, walking to the dressing rooms.

I got changed into my outfit for the scene and my makeup was put on. "Don't you feel uncomfortable with makeup on?" Olivia asked as she stood by the door.

I shook my head, making my hair move and the makeup artist fuss again. "I had to put makeup on everytime I went for an interview. Or for a concert. I got used to it." I answered and she nodded.

"Of course." She said and we walked out. "Wow, it's the last scene." Olivia breathed. I nodded and thought about the year we had spent together. All the laughs and the jokes. All the moments where we bonded.

"I'm going to miss this." I said and she nodded. "What are you going to do after this?" She asked me and I shrugged. "Hang around until One Direction gets of their break." I asked and she chuckled.

"Yeah, I got into a new movie." She answered and I looked at her with surprised eyes. "Already?" I asked and she nodded. "I don't know if it will be as fun as this one." She said and I smiled.

"Why was this one so fun?" I asked her curiously. "Because I met you." She answered and then blushed, I just laughed at her. "And the other lads." She answered quickly and I laughed again.

We went onto the set and got onto our positions. Olivia caught my eye and I pulled a funny face. She bit her lip to stop her laughter. I decided I was going to make her corpse.

I crossed my eyes, held my nose and stuck out my tongue. She took a deep breath to stop the laughter.

I made the farting sound while putting on the expression of relief. She let a bubble of laughter out, but soon stopped it.

I did the chicken dance and she snorted, her face red with laughter.

I impersonated 'Brittany' and she laughed for a bit longer, but stopped.

I did ballet moves and spun around, then fell down. She cracked up laughing, doubled over.

I smiled in triumph as the director gave her a red card. She just glared at me as I smirked. It was great getting her in trouble.

"And... ACTION!" the director shouted. Olivia started acting and 'Brittany' walked on set. I watched as everyone acted amazingly without interruptions.

"And... CUT!" the director yelled and everybody walked off set. "You were brilliant!" I shouted and hugged Olivia. She blushed and hugged me back. I decided not to mention how great it felt to have her lips on mine and the fireworks that I felt.

"Thanks. You were also quite amazing." She said and I blushed.

Olivia's POV

I still felt the lingering feeling of his lips on mine. I remembered how his lips had fit perfectly with mine and how the sparks erupted through my whole body.

We sat in a circle just to discuss some things. I was about to sit in my seat when Harry grabbed my waist and placed me on his lap. I yelped in surprise and he just laughed.

"Harry!" I scolded him but made no motion to move. I felt extremely comfortable on his lap and just rested my back against his hard yet comfortable chest.

The director began talking about stuff and congratulating us on our amazing acting during the year. "I can name one person who didn't act that well." Harry whispered in my ear and I laughed. We had so many inside jokes about 'Brittany'.

She went to talking about the Premiere that was the next month and I felt Harry's breath hitch. "What?" I whispered to him.

"I just realised that that might be the last time I see you." He said softly and my breath quickened. No, no, no, no! I can't not see him again. I would be bored. I... I don't know. I just wouldn't be able to forget about this time. I would be stuck in the past.

"We will keep in contact." I said feebly. "You know that barely ever happens." He said sadly in my ear. I thought about my life before Harry Styles. I actually couldn't, Harry started a new part of me that I didn't want to loose.

"We might be one of those rare cases." I tried and he sighed. He placed his large and warm hand on my arm and I felt the sparks erupt throughout my whole body. I realised that my tense muscles were relaxed now and I sighed.

"We'll try." He said and I smiled. I got more comfortable on his lap and listened to the director. I could feel the grin on Harry's face and I chuckled.

At the end of the meeting, I got off Harry's lap and pulled him up. He groaned and walked to the door. "I guess I'll see you in a month?" He said sadly and I nodded.

He pulled me into a tight bear hug and I hugged him back tightly. I really didn't want to let him go. I was content on just staying there, in his arms but he was suddenly ripped off me.

"What are you doing with my girlfriend!" A guy yelled at Harry. Harry's face contorted into one displaying shocked and his eyes turned to my face.

"G-girlfriend?" He stuttered with wide eyes. "Yeah, just 'cause I haven't been here for a year, doesn't mean she can cheat on me." The guy that I soon realised was Jason said.

"R-right... I will just be going." He said and turned around. "No! Harry! Wait!" I shouted but he had already left...

Hi! Hey! Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This book is so much shorter than my 'Texting Niall Horan' one. But... yeah. I hope you have enjoyed it. It is close to an end.

Words: 1069
Thanks!
Your Author📨