Short(er) Chapter

Dedicated to EdenAbigail02. Thank you guys so much for the 418 reads!!!!
==============
Harry's POV

Me: babe.
Via: yeah?
Me: are you okay?
Via: yeah, I'm fine?
Me: are you sure?
Via: yes...
Me: are you sure, sure?
Via: yes!!! I'm am fine!
Me: good
Via: why?
Me: no. I just needed to know that the love of my life was alright.
Via: 😊😘

Olivia's POV
-different day-

Me: Love?
Hazz: yes?
Me: I need to tell you something...
Hazz: anything.
Me: promise you won't get mad?
Hazz: I promise.
Me: are you sure that you will not stop talking to me?
Hazz: yes! Via! I promise.
Me: okay.
Hazz: what?
Me: I need to know that you are so loyal and I want you to know that I love you so much.
Hazz: I would fly to the ends of the earth for you.
Me: I would take a bullet for you.

Harry's POV
-Big Day-

I paced around my room nervously. "What if this doesn't work?" I asked Lou as he sat in my bed. "HazzaBear. I know for a fact that it will go perfectly. She loves you so damn much." He reassured me and I sighed.

"Thanks LouBear." I said and he grinned. I checked my watch and nodded. I straightened my tuxedo and fixed my hair. "Time to shine." I said and Louis nodded.

I walked out of my house and climbed in my Audi R8. I drove to her house and got out. I rung her doorbell and she opened it up.

She was wearing a beautiful white strapless lace dress with a flowy skirt. "Hi." She said nervously as she fiddled with the silver necklace I gave her. It was a silver chain with a silver heart locket and a picture of us inside it.

"Hello beautiful. You ready?" I asked her and she blushed. "Yeah. Why are we doing?" She asked as she looked at me with her beautiful green eyes.

"It's a surprise." I said as I offered her my arm. She smiled and took my arm. I lead her to my car and opened the door for her. I got inside and turned to her. "You look beautiful." I said and she blushed and mumbled a 'Thanks'.

(P.O.I. this is a few years later.)

I stopped at a park and opened the door for her. I lead her to a picnic under a huge oak tree and told her to sit down. I got out the food from the basket and gave her some.

Olivia's POV

We talked and talked for hours, until it was dark and the lights in the oak tree lit up. I was so busy staring at the tree that I didn't even noticed Harry get up.

When I turned around to face him, he grinned. "Via, you are the light to my world. Whenever I see her, my whole world lits up. I feel so complete and full with you. I love you so so so much! Olivia Marie Faye, will you do me the great honour of being my wife?" He asked me and I gasped as he got down on one knee.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll marry you, you stupid idiot!" I said as I hugged and kissed him passionately. We pulled away and he placed the silver engagement ring on my finger.

Hi. The next chapter will be the epilogue and then the end!!!!!!!

Thanks
Your Author📋