Depressed

Dedicated to America_Everlark.

I sat on the park bench next to Jason. He had randomly picked up and left about a year ago and I didn't hear from him. When he showed up, I was in complete shock.

I remember how I had thought that I was in love with Jason. But... now i think of it and I realise that I wasn't. I didn't know truly what love was until I fell for Harry.

Love is when every touch feels like sparks on your skin. Love is when, you see them and your world feels complete. Love is an immediate connection that never fades. Love is the intimate bond that only you two share. Love is this feeling of warmth and contentment. Love is a friendship caught on fire.

I didn't have that with Jason. Jason didn't make me feel giddy. Jason didn't go out of his way to make me smile. Jason was just... there.

Jason turned to face me with cold eyes and I knew the question even before it left his lips. "Who was he?" He asked angrily and I just sighed.

"That was Harry Styles. My best friend." I answered simply and he looked at me with scrutiny. "Then why were you hugging so... intimitly?" He asked and I shrugged.

"We weren't going to see each other for a long time." I explained. "You didn't hug me like that when I left." He said and I was getting furious by then.

"How did you expect me to? You picked up and left! I didn't know where you were going! I didn't know how long you were going to be gone! I didn't know what you were going to be doing! I knew nothing!" I shouted, standing up now.

"You still had no right to cheat on me!" He screamed and stood up as well. "I thought you broke up with me! Plus! I didn't cheat on you!" I screamed back and he looked taken a back.

"Why would I brake up with you?!" He asked and I balled up my fists. "Because you didn't love me! You were just there! You didn't care what was happening with me! You treated me like crap!" I screamed at him.

He glared at me and retorted, "I would have treated you better if you gave me proper respect." "Respect?! Respect! You deserved nothing of the sort! Still don't! I'm through with you and your games Jason! We're done!" I screamed and stomped off.

Harry's POV

Marie👑: Hey
Me: hi.
Marie👑: how are you?
Me: depressed.
Marie👑: why?
Me: I found out something today.
Marie👑: what?
Me: the girl I fell in love with has a boyfriend.
Marie👑: oh. Shame. I'm sorry
Me: It's fine. I love someone else though. She was just kinda leading me on.
Marie👑: I'm sorry. Who else do you love.
Me: somebody...
Marie👑: fine. But. How are you actually?
Me: terrible. I feel so bad for her boyfriend. I feel bad for myself. And I'm kinda angry at her? My heart is a swirl of emotions now.
Marie👑: I'm sorry.
Me: don't be. It's not your fault.
Marie👑: I thought he broke up with me. He left and never talked to me for a year. I moved on and when he showed up I was in shock. I broke up with him but I am worried that our friendship is forever ruined.
Me: what are you talking about?
Marie👑: I'm Olivia.