Sleeping during the practice isn't necessarily Good

Dedicated to charlyssacook. Thank you guys so much for the 106 views! It means so much to me that people like my book.

========================

Harry's POV

I jumped from my seat when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I had fallen asleep while we were watching 'Brittany' (I really need to find out her name) do her scene with Mary, Mia's best friend.

"Sleeping during the practice isn't necessarily good." A soft voice said next to me. The hint of a french accent told me who it was but I turned my head anyway. I came face to face with the most dazzling emerald green eyes that twinkled with intelligence and wit.

"Whaaaat? I wasn't sleeping." I said in a quiet voice, my vocals going a bit high pitch. "I have already figured out that your voice goes higher when you lie. Harry, I know you were asleep." Olivia said with a smirk. Her smirk is kinda what I would imagine 'Smart One's smirk would look like.

I just chuckled nervously. "Okay, I'm sorry, but seriously. We have gone over this scene more times than any other. And it is one of the shortest scenes." I said, explaining myself. Olivia sighed and nodded her head. "I know. Do you want to get some coffee?" She asked and I nodded eagerly.

"Anything to get out of here." I said desperately and Olivia just laughed. We silently got out of our chairs and tip toed our way to the door. It was quiet difficult for Olivia since she was wearing high heels.

Her outfit was actually really stylish. She was wearing a tight black T-shirt that flared out at the ends, a pair of dark denim blue skinny jeans, a white tailored blazer and a pair of black velvet platform wedges. She also had a gold statement necklace made from gold triangles on a chain.

After the many silent laughs, we managed to get out of the building

After the many silent laughs, we managed to get out of the building. We walked to the parking lot and just as I was about to get my keys, Olivia unlocked her car.

"I want to take you so my secret coffee shop." She said as we walked to her car. That was when I stopped in my tracks. In front of my stood a white convertible Chevrolet Corvette. One of my favourite cars.

"Wait. Is this your car?" I asked in disbelief. She nodded and grinned. "Do you like it?" Olivia asked and I nodded ferociously. "Like it? I love it! It's one of my favourite cars!" I exclaimed and she just laughed, gesturing for me to get in.

We drove in a comfortable silence to a beautiful park. The park had lush green grass and wooden playground equipment. There were some picnic tables around and a little coffee shop tucked in the corner.

We got of the car and made our way to the little coffee shop. I opened the door and let Olivia go in first. "Such a gentlemen." She said and I cheekily grinned, causing her to chuckle.

She walked to the counter and I followed suit. I looked at all the variety of drinks in awe. "Hello. How can I help you?" An old lady with a sweet voice asked.