First Day

Hello! I hope you enjoy this first chapter. Dedicated to 1DYAS11.

Harry's POV

I parked outside of the fancy studio. It was modern and beautifully made. I stepped out of my Audi R8 and locked it as I walked to the double glass doors.

As I walked inside, I saw a huge crystal chandelier in the middle of the roof. I looked around at the marble floor and white walls. Jeez, fancy much?

I walked to the reception just as the lady looked up. Her face showed shock but she covered it up quickly. "H-how can I help you?" She asked a tad bit nervously. I smiled slightly.

"I'm here for the new movie being filmed here." I said and her eyes widened. "Some of my friends will being coming later. They are doing some things here as well." I said, subtly preparing her.

"Alright Mr. Styles, the room you are looking for is the last door at the end of the hallway." She said as she went back to work. "Thanks love." I said and she smiled.

I walked down the hallway to the last door. When I opened it, I was met with a room filled with chairs and a few people. "Um... hi. I'm here for the meeting with the cast?" I asked and they nodded, gesturing to the empty seats.

I sat down on a seat and took out my phone.

Me: dude, where are you?
Niall: sorry mate, Lou over slept.
Me: really? Really?
Niall: yes...
Me: Niall...
Niall: fine! We went to get some food.
Me: Niall. I swear...
Niall: no! It's fine, we just arrived!
Me: Niall, you four lads are 10 minutes late.
Niall: oops?

I sighed as I put my phone back in my pocket. A few minutes later, the four lads walked into the room. There was a collective 'hey' as they sat down.

That was when the lady tarted speaking. "Okay, I'm sorry about the delay. We are going to say our names and our characters. Then we will do a script run for the first scene." We all nodded and they went around.

Mary, the best friend of the main girl actress
Brittany, 'mean girl' aka. my girlfriend
Edward, me- the main male character
Mia, the main female character (still haven't met her yet)
Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn are all my best friends.

And then there is some other people. We were still waiting for the main character. Apparently she was an amazing and a well-known actress. Quite wealthy as well.

I decided to text Josh Devine. I decided to type the number, cause... ya know? I was bored.

Me: hey! How you been?
Unknown: not good. Who are you?
Me: you know me Joshy, it's Harry.
Unknown: um... hello, I prefer to be called by my real name, not 'Joshy'.
Me: Josh! I don't want to play your game!
Unknown: seriously love, I'm not Josh. Though, I do find your bromance cute. 😏
Me: um... I'm not gay. Josh, you're being weird.
Unknown: I'm not Josh, but I will take your compliment.

I laughed at my screen, he was playing this game for real.

Me: dude, I'm just bored, I didn't want to do this.
Unknown: Good for you.
Me: what?
Unknown: I'm extremely sarcastic.
Me: okay...
Unknown: I guess I'm also too smart for you as well.
Me: hey! That's offensive!
Unknown: I know.