S I X - The Party

"No." Dan shakes his head.
"What?" I ask.
"Loose the blazer." Dan says.
"Why?" I groan.
"Because it makes you look old and not sexy." Dan reasons. He tugs if off me and throws it on to my bed. "You looks much better!" He smiles, kissing my neck. I'm wearing a red plaid shirt and black jeans.
"Don't you think I'm too old for partying?" I sigh.
"Hell no. You're only 21." Dan says, turning me around.
"And a uni student." I remind him.
"Well aren't you a perfect princess." Dan mutters, a smirk tugging at his lips.
"I don't think you were saying the same thing when you were begging me to make you cum." I say in a low voice. Dan straightens up and whimpers quietly. I kiss his jaw, smirking at his submissiveness to me. I walk him back so he's pressed against my wall. He wraps his arms around my neck and stands on his tiptoes. I kiss his lips and clutch his waist, pulling him closer to me. He moans softly and pulls my hair. "How long do we have until we have to leave for the party?" I ask, kissing up Dan's neck.
"T-ten minutes." Dan stutters. I love how flustered his getting.
"Damn, not enough time." I sigh. I go to pull away, but Dan grabs my collar and kisses me roughly. I groan and kiss back, cupping his cheek. I lift Dan up, keeping him pressed against the wall. Dan wraps his arms around me and runs his hands over my chest. "Dan, we can't, there's no time, baby."
"Hah, you called me baby." Dan smirks. I chuckle and kiss his lips. "Let me go, you dork." Dan says, pushing my chest.
"I would, but I love looking at you from below." I smirk, kissing his collar bone. Dan giggles, and squirms. I finally let him down, kissing his lips quickly. He looks up at me and smiles. "Tell me your secrets. You go from hot to cute in half a foot."
"Practice." Dan smirks. "Anyway, we have to get going. Lock up because we are staying at the house because I'm not good when I'm drunk and you'll need to keep an eye on me." Dan says.
"Wait, your 17, it's illegal for you to drink." I frown.
"Phil, that's in public. You're allowed to drink when your five when in private in the uk. I study law." Dan smirks.
"Clever." I nod.
"Grab some pyjamas before we leave. I have my own... Aka my boxers." Dan says.
"I know. You slept with me last night, remember?" I grin.
"Oh yeah." Dan chuckles.

"This is the place." Dan says. People are already outside, lights flashing inside and music blaring. I look over with Dan and pout. "It won't be that bad." Dan sighs.
"Can you stay with me?" I ask.
"Of course." Dan smiles. "Look, you have to keep a close watch on me, I don't want to do anything stupid. And if you get too uncomfortable, we'll go up to the room and stay there for the rest of the night." Dan says.
"Okay." I nod. Dan kisses me gently before getting out my car. I follow him and lock my car. Dan leads me to the house and nods at someone.
"Dan, who's that?" A boy asks.
"He's Phil. He's with me." Dan says. The boy nods and walks away. "See, easy." He smirks. I roll my eyes and follow Dan. The music's so loud. I think Dan notices my discomfort, so he leads me away. I sigh as the pounding music gets slightly quieter. We are in the kitchen. I watch as Dan weaves past some drunk people making out. He throws me a red cup before coming back over with an armful of drinks. I raise my eyebrows at him. "Phil, it's a party and I can mix drinks." Dan says over the music, taking the cup from me. "It'll help you relax."
"Fine." I give in. Dan pours the drinks and hands one to me.
"You're not a lightweight, are you?" Dan asks, stopping me from drinking. I shake my head. Dan smiles and let's me drink it. It burns my throat, making me swallow it quickly, then cough. I see Dan laughing at me quietly.
"Shut up, I don't drink often." I groan. Dan kisses my cheek.
"Sorry." Dan smiles. I look around, seeing all the drunk teens, most staggering about. Dan giggles quietly, making me look back at him.
"Are you drunk already?" I ask.
"No, I don't know, I can't tell." Dan rambles. I chuckle and kiss his lips.
"So your a lightweight." I laugh. Dan hides his face and nods. "I wouldn't have guessed." I say, genuinely surprised. "Can you pour me another one? Not for you."
"Fine." Dan slurs. Jesus Christ; now I know now why he wanted me to keep an eye on him. After a minute, Dan hands me another drink. I brace myself and drink it, feeling the same burning as before. Dan giggles and leans on the counter. I kiss him carefully, sliding my arms around his waist. Dan drapes his arm around my neck and kisses back.

"So, Dan, who's your friend?" A girl asks. Dan smirks and looks at me.
"Phil's my friend with benefits." Dan giggles.
"Hey!" I exclaim, pushing him softly. Dan laughs and kisses my lips.
"Well, you scored." She smirks, her eyes flicking up and down my body.
"Hey, hey, mine." Dan growls playfully. The girl chuckles and waves at Dan before walking into a crowd.
"She was nice." I smirk. Dan runs his fingers down my side and leans on me heavily, too drunk to stand up. He had another two drinks without me noticing.
"We had a one night stand about 6 months ago then became close friends. Her names Liv." Dan explains, slurring his words. I giggle at him. "Whaaaat?"
"You can't talk." I chuckle. Dan groans, leaning back making me wrap my arms around his waist and keep him standing up. Easier said than done when you're drunk. I stumble and grab on to a counter to keep upright. Dan grabs on to my shoulders and yelps. I laugh and pull him up. "Sorry." Dan says, kissing my lips.
"I'm strong, you're light, not that hard to get you upright." I explain, curling his hair about my finger.
"How many drinks have you had?" He asks, kissing my jaw.
"5. Or six, I lost count." I shrug, pulling Dan closer.
"You're hardly even drunk! I had three and I can't stand up properly!" Dan exclaims.
"No, I'm drunk. I'm very drunk, but I'm a sensible drunk. I just get confident." I smirk. Dan grins and kisses me. I kiss back and run my hand through his hair. I moan softly as Dan grinds against me, gripping my waist. I tilt Dan's head back and kiss his neck harshly. Dan groans and pulls me closer.
"Phil." Dan moans, biting his lip.
"Mhm?" I mumble against his neck.
"Room, please." He begs.
"No. You're too drunk, baby." I say, standing up straight. Dan groans and puts his head on my chest.
"I don't wanna be drunk anymoreeee!" He slurs. I giggle and kiss his lips.
"When you're not drunk, the offer is there." I grin.
"Dan, stop fucking on my counter!" Someone shouts.
"Phil won't let me, so no fucking here." Dan yells back.
"Shut up!" I say, laughing.
"Make me." Dan smirks. I kiss his lips and push him against the counter.

"Dan, you and your boyfriend can help clean up in the morning, seeing as you're staying over." The same guy that we saw on the way in says. "But you're to drunk to understand a word I'm saying." He mutters.
"I'll tell him." I say, helping Dan stand upright.
"Thanks. I'll drop off some painkillers before you wake up."
"Thanks. See you in the morning."
"Yup, night." He nods.
"Oh for gods sake, Daniel, wake up for two minutes and help me get you into bed." I groan, practically dragging him to the stairs.
"I'm tireddd." Dan sighs.
"I know, baby. We've got a nice bed for you to sleep in, not my goddamn shoulder." I smirk.
"Fine." Dan groans, standing up.
"Come on then." I say, helping him up the stairs.

Finally, I get him into bed.
"Dan, don't fall asleep now." I sigh, sitting next to him. Dan shuffles closer to me and rests his head on my lap. He unbuttons his shirt and pulls it off, throwing it off the bed.
"That good?" Dan asks quietly.
"It makes my job easier." I shrug. I stroke Dan's hair gingerly.
"Phil?" Dan says.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"Please don't fall in love with me." Dan whispers. I frown and bite my lip.
"Why not?" I ask. Dan doesn't say anything. "Dan." I say, stroking his cheek. He's fallen asleep. I sigh and take his head off my lap. I carefully unbutton his trousers. I pull them down and fold them. I strip down to my boxers and climb into bed next to Dan. "You're too late, because I've already fallen in love with you. I'm sorry." Dan turns over and let's me wrap my arms around him. I see him smile in his sleep and sigh happily as he rests his head on my shoulder. I kiss his forehead and shut my eyes, my world spinning.