S E V E N - No

/ABUSE WARNING BECAUSE STORY LINE! You can skip this chapter because it's not crucial if you think you'll be triggered ❤️\

"Good morning." Dan says as I open my eyes.
"Ow, fuck, ow." I groan, rolling on to my front and hiding my face.
"Hangover?" Dan asks, stroking my hair.
"Yeah." I say.
"There's painkillers here. Sit up and keep your eyes closed, I'll help you." Dan offers. I close my eyes and sit up. "Open." I open my mouth and feel Dan put two pills in my mouth. Then Dan put a glass to my lips and tips it slowly. Icy water pours into my mouth. I drink it gratefully and swallow the pills. "Hey, woah, there's no shortage of water." Dan chuckles, amused. He takes the water away from me and I hear it being placed it down. I smile and open my eyes. "No, don't do that." He puts his hand over my eyes.
"Why?" I ask.
"Pain." Dan says.
"How are you not hungover?" I raise my eyebrows.
"Oh I am. But I get drunk a lot and I'm used to it. Plus you're my number one priority right now." Dan says. "You obviously don't get drunk a lot so your hangover is going to kill you. Not literally."
"The last time I got drunk was the first time Michael hit me, so two years ago. So yeah, I don't drink often." I nod. Dan cups my cheek with his other hand and kisses my lips. "No sympathy." I say, placing my hand on Dan's thigh.
"You stayed with Michael for two years?" Dan asks, bringing his hands down from my face. I slowly open my eyes, wincing at the light. I see Dan's concerned face staring at me.
"You would think it's easy to leave an abusive relationship. It's really not." I sigh.
"I don't understand some people." Dan shakes his head. I kiss his lips, stroking his curly hair back.
"I'm fine now. Flashbacks and insomnia is all I've got now, which is better than other victims." I nod. "Anyway, I said that we'd help clean up." I say, changing the subject quickly. Dan frowns and nods. He gets off the bed and puts on some clothes from his bag.
"Oh, anything I said last night that could be hurtful, I probably didn't mean it." Dan says, turning around. I nod and smile.
"You didn't say much." I lie.

I lean against a wall, feeling my world spin. I feel sick and my head is pounding still. Dan is helping clean up whilst I try to focus on not throwing up.
"You alright, Phil?" The guy who I talked to last night, Jamie (as I found out), asks.
"Hangover." I answer.
"Sooner Dan cleans up sooner you can go home and rest." He nods.
"Hey, if Clive would get his arse out of bed and help us, we could clean up quicker." Dan says from the kitchen behind me.
"I am out of bed thank you very much. I was cleaning someone's puke from the bathroom." I'm guessing Clive says. "There's a drunk guy in the dining room still."
"Asleep?" Dan asks.
"I don't know." Clive shrugs. I look away to the window for a second. When I turn back, I'm greeted by someone pressing their lips to mine. They pin me against the wall, making me panic and try to push them away. Flashbacks of Michael play in my head.

He's drunk again. I hang up on my friend, too scared of Michael to be caught on my phone.
"Philly." Michael calls. I reluctantly walk to him. I see a smirk on his face. I smile nervously, just increasing Michael's grin. "Why's my Philly scared?" He pouts.
"N-no reason." I stutter. Michael pushes me against the wall, kissing me roughly. "Michael, stop." I say. "Please." I beg. Michael pushes on my shoulders and forces my head to the side. Tears prick in my eyes, rolling down my cheek. I push against him. This just makes Michael bite down on my neck, sucking harshly. I whimper and shove him off me.
"What the hell is wrong with you, Phil?" Michael shouts. He raises his fist and strikes my face. I fall to the ground, my vision distorted. "Get up, whore." He growls. I shakily stand up before being shoved to the ground again. A sharp pain hits the back of my head as I fall into a table. "Ah, shit." I hear Michael mutter before I black out.

"Get off me, Michael." I whimper, turning my head away. Suddenly, he is ripped off me. I fall to the ground and cry. Dan crouches down and strokes my cheek as Clive and Jamie wrestle the guy to the ground.
"Phil, look at me." Dan says, helping me sit up. "He can't hurt you, he's not here. It's just a stupid drunk, not Michael." I can't stop shaking. He helps me stand up and moves me to the sofa. "I'm sorry." Dan says, hugging me. I shakily clutch Dan's shirt and try to control my breathing. I shake my head and wipe my face.
"It's not your fault." I whisper.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" Clive shouts at the guy. I flinch and whimper.
"Don't shout." Dan says. Clive nods and he and Jamie literally throw the guy outside. Dan hugs me, pulling me into his chest. "What's up with Phil?" Jamie asks, placing his hand on my shoulder.
"He's an abuse surviver." Dan explains.
"Relationship?" Clive asks, shutting the door.
"Yeah, ex boyfriend." Dan nods.
"I'm so sorry, Phil." Jamie says. I shake my head.
"It's no ones fault." I say quietly.
"Do you want me to drive you guys home?" Jamie asks.
"I can drive, it's okay." I say.
"Um, no. I'll drive." Dan shakes his head, kisses my cheek.
"Dan you can't drive." Clive chuckles.
"I'm taking my drivers test soon." He groans. I giggle and rest my head on Dan's shoulder.
"Okay fine." I sigh.
"Good luck." Clive chuckles.

I pack some things into my bag whilst Dan is talking to Jamie.
"I fucked up." I hear Dan say.
"What, why?" Jamie asks.
"I told Phil not to fall in love with me last night before I fell asleep." Dan admits. I zip up my bag and listen.
"Why the hell would you do that, Daniel?"
"Because it's me. I end up breaking everything good that happens me me." Dan sighs.
"Do you love him?"
"Yes."
"Then don't break that."
"But I will. I know it."
"Dan, it's doesn't matter how many people you've fucked or how many hearts you've broken because that was the past. If you do really love him then you won't hurt him." Jamie says. There's a pause before Dan replies.
"I hope." I decide I've heard enough. I open the door and smile at Dan. His eyes instantly light up and he grins at me.
"You ready to go?" I ask.
"Yeah." Dan nods. "I'm still driving."
"I know. My head hurts too much still so I can't drive anyway." I nod, kissing Dan's lips.
"I still can't believe you guys aren't even technically dating." Jamie rolls his eyes. I chuckle and nod.

"Indicate, Dan." I sigh, opening my eyes.
"Gah, sorry." Dan apologies, turning on his indicators. "How's your head?"
"Eh, getting better." I shrug. "I think I just need more sleep."
"I'll make you a coffee when we get to yours then you can sleep." Dan offers. Dan swerves slightly, almost clipping another driver. The driver honks at us. I raise my hand in apology.
"I'm never letting you drive again." I laugh.
"Shut up, I'm not usually this bad." Dan chuckles.

"Here's your coffee." Dan smiles as I get into bed.
"I hate hangovers." I sighs. "And thanks." I smile back
"I know. Just get some sleep." Dan says, stroking my hair as I sip the hot drink. "I have to go home. My dad texted me." Dan sighs.
"Okay." I groan. "Will you come back?"
"I think so. I'll text you." He nods. "Do you want me to lock up?"
"Please. There's a spare key hanging up, you can take it." I smile.
"Alright. I'll see you later." Dan kisses my lips and forehead.
"Bye." I smile.