F I F T E E N - Broken

A/N - Sooooo it's been for ever since I last updated and I have basically no inspiration for the in between bit of the last chapter and this chapter soooo let's say they've been 'dating' (oops hint hint) for about a month and a half and Phil's eh about it

Elliot sits on the bed and smiles at me. I have to tell him. I sit up a bit and look at him.
"El, I don't want a relationship right now. But I want to carry on with how we've been acting." I say, biting my lip. "B-because of..."
"Dan and your ex?" Elliot asks. I nod and look down. "It's fine. I understand." He smiles, stroking my cheek. I smile and kiss his lips. Elliot's so nice. "Come on, we're going out." He says, taking my hand and pulling me outside. I giggle and hold tightly on to his hand.

I touch Elliot's hand before pacing our fingers. Elliot blushes and smiles.
"Cutie." He teases.
"Shut up." I nudge him.
"Oh no..." Elliot mutters.
"What?" I ask. Elliot points forwards subtly.

It's Dan...

He's in a black hoodie with the hood pulled over his face, but I can still see how pale he is, and how sad and tired his eyes are. Does he... does he actually feel bad? Phil stop...
"Dan..." I mutter.
"Phil come on." Elliot pulls my arm, desperately trying to get me away. But Dan looks up. And we make eye contact. Dan eyes go down to mine and Elliot's hands. He look back up at me, his eyes watering. Oh god he's actually upset! Phil stop it! "Phil don't..." Dan looks at the ground as he goes to walk past me. I let go of Elliot's hand and catch Dan's wrist. Why am I doing this? He cheated on me!
"Dan..." I start.
"Phil please." Dan whimpers, tugging his wrist. "I'm sorry. I really am, but you're dating him now? I-I... I still love you and I know I fucked up but now you're with him?"
"Elliot and I aren't dating, I told him I wasn't ready for a relationship yet." Why am I the one justifying my actions?
"Why did you grab me?" Dan asks, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Because I can't bare seeing you sad." I whimper. God I'm weak...
"I'm angry at myself. I broke your heart and I hurt you. And you're the first person I've ever loved and I want you back so bad but I don't trust myself that I won't hurt you again." Dan cries. "Please let me go." I let go of his wrist and wipe my cheeks.
"I forgive you Dan." I mutter. Dan looks up at me in surprise.
"Why?" He asks. "I hurt you."
"I know you did. But I'm stupid and I still fucking love you." I sigh, looking away and running my hand through my hair. Dan stays silent.
"I don't deserve that. Don't say you love me." He shakes his head, backing away a bit.
"Why not?"
"Because I just want to protect you!" Dan shouts before running off. I go to stop him, but I can't. I don't want to talk anymore. I tuck my hands into my pockets and shake my head.
"I want to go home and be alone." I say to Elliot. I can't do this to him. He deserves better.
"Phil, let me at least walk you home." Elliot sighs.
"Elliot I can't, I'm sorry. I-I just can't." I say before turning and walking away. The tears start falling again.

Do I fuck everything up or is it Dan's fault? Why do I love him after what he's done to me?

Anddd that's all I have for you because I'm brain dead 👏🏻 what do you think of this chapter and leave what you think might happen in the comments