E L E V E N - When?

"Dan?" I call, sitting up in bed.
"Yeah?" He asks, probably from the kitchen.
"I thought you left." I sigh, relaxing a bit.
"Why would I leave, Phil?" Dan says, walking to my bedroom.
"I don't know, it's just me being silly." I shake my head. "I have a question. Come here." I open my arms for him. Dan graciously accepts and rests his head on my shoulder. "Why do you call yourself an 'f' boy and how did you become one?" I ask, running my hand through his hair.
"You're so innocent." Dan chuckles. "Um... Well in high school, people found out that I was sleeping with a lot of people and I was in a way being bullied for it... Uh, I guess I started sleeping around because I needed to feel short bursts of... I don't know... Love? Passion? But until now I've never been able to actually settle down with someone. I guess I was told that I was a fuck boy enough times that I started calling myself a fuck boy..." Dan explains, playing with my shirt.
"I don't think you're an 'f' boy." I mutter, kissing the top if his head. Dan blushes slightly and smiles.
"You wouldn't." Dan says.
"Oh?" I ask.
"You're my boyfriend, and you're nice." He looks up at me and kisses me. I kiss back and feel him place his hand on my waist.
"I have another question." I say after we pull away.
"Okay."
"Have you ever..." I start, unsure how he would take this. "Have you ever thought about cheating on me?" Dan flicks his eyes away from me for a second and goes a darker shade of pink.
"N-no. You think I'm c-cheating on you?" Dan asks, pulling away from me a bit.
"No! God no. I trust you. It was only a question." I shake my head, slightly baffled at his defensive answer.
"Okay. I have to go check that breakfast isn't burning. I'll call you when it's ready." Dan says quickly, slipping out from my arms.
"Alright..." I nod. "Hey, Dan?"
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"I-I love you too." He smiles slightly before walking out. Why did he get angry at me? Maybe he's been accused of cheating a lot. I run my hand through my hair and get up to put a top on.

"Sorry for acting weird earlier." Dan says, sitting next to me.
"It's fine. I shouldn't have asked." I nod.
"No, I don't mind what you ask me. I just don't want you to think I'm cheating on you." Dan mutters, leaning against me, resting his head on my shoulder. I wrap my arm around him and shake my head.
"I don't." I say, rubbing his shoulder. Dan smiles and kisses my neck softly. I blush and shiver at the unexpected sensation. Dan smirks and climbs on to my lap. "I can't today, baby. I have to go out soon." I mutter. I don't stop him however.
"Can't what?" Dan asks, sucking harshly on my neck to make a mark. I moan softly and clutch his waist.
"Sex." I say, running my hands up and down his sides.
"Alright." He nods. "That doesn't mean I can't kiss you, does it?" I shake my head quickly. I feel Dan grin against my skin. He places his hand on the crook of my neck and kisses my my neck to my jaw. I cup his cheek and bring his lips to mine, kissing him passionately. "Phil..." He moans softly.
"No, Dan." I shake my head, pulling away. Dan hugs me and rests his head on my shoulder. I smile and hold his waist tightly.
"I love you." He mutters.
"I love you too." I smile. "I have to go now."
"Do you have to go?" Dan groans.
"Yeah, I'm sorry." I sigh.
"Okay." Dan nods, getting off me.

I get out the car and walk to the door. Before I can knock, Amy opens the door. She hugs me and sighs.
"I missed you." She mutters.
"Why? I've only been gone a week." I chuckle, hugging her back.
"I just missed you." Amy sighs. "Wait..." She lets go of me and frowns.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"You... You smell like Dan..." She murmurs. Shit.
"I started wearing a new cologne, maybe it's the same as he used?" I lie.
"Maybe, sorry, yeah." Amy shakes her head.
"Can I come in?" I chuckle.
"Yeah." She giggles, stepping aside. I walk to the lounge and smile at my parents.
"Hey." I say.
"Phil! How have you been?" Mum asks, standing up.
"Fine." I smile, hugging her.
"Are you still with Dan?" She whispers.
"Yeah." I nod. Mum smiles and lets me go.

"Phil, are you dating anyone?" Amy asks. I blush and look down. "You are! Who?"
"It's not serious." I lie.
"How long have you been together?" Dad asks.
"A month? We're not official." I lie, again. Well, no one but my mum knows, so maybe we aren't official.
"Can we meet him?" Amy asks.
"As I said, it's not serious. We aren't at the 'meet the family' stage." I shake my head.
"Tell us his name at least." Amy pleads.
"I-I..."
"Amy, for gods sake stop interrogating your brother and eat." Mum sighs. I smile at her as she saves me from having to answer.

• (idk what else to put for that shit I need inspiration)

"I'm coming home now." I say as Dan picks up.
"Okay." He says. He sounds slightly out of breath.
"Are you okay?" I ask, starting my car.
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"Have you been doing laps around the apartment?" I chuckle.
"No, I've been tidying." Dan giggles. "Anyway, I'll see you when you get home."
"Okay." I nod before hanging up.

"I'm home." I call, shutting the door.
"Hey." Dan smiles, walking to me. He wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me. I kiss back, placing my arms on his waist.
"Amy's getting suspicious." I sigh, pulling away.
"Did you tell her?" Dan asks.
"No! Of course I didn't." I say. "I don't want my sister to hate me."
"Okay, good. I hate hiding though." Dan sighs.
"I know." I nod. "I do too."
"Then why don't we tell people? Why should it matter if your sister hates you? You love me don't you?" Dan asks.
"You know I do, Dan. I-I just don't want to loose what I have with my sister." I shake my head. Dan steps away from me and sighs. "We'll come out soon, just not now, please." I sigh.
"I'm sorry." Dan mutters, hugging me tightly.
"It's okay, I'm sorry." I kiss his forehead.