Chapter 4. What Are These Feelings?

The door opens and in walks an incredibly tall man, no it's not Casper it's Josh.

"Josh I need to talk to you"

"Erm okay"

"I heard what you said to Joe"

"Oh" he says embarrassed

"I like you I really do and don't get me wrong you're very attractive but my feelings are sort of all over the place at the moment"

"Honestly (y/n) it's okay, come on let's get a drink" he suggests.

The rest of the evening was spent getting to know the guys and I could honestly say they were such a lovely bunch of lads and we already had plans to colab tomorrow. But I still didn't know how I felt about everything that happened tonight. Jack and I almost kissed then I heard Josh confess he wants to date me. What do I do?

The next day.

It was 7pm and Jack and Conor were coming round any minute to film a video so I set up everything in the front room. Joe and Caspar were still out so we wouldn't be disturbed as they wouldn't be back for a few hours. I'm so nervous to see Jack but I'm also curious to see how I feel about him now I'm sober. The guys got here and we decided to play truths so we all tweeted out asking for truth or drink questions as we were all going out later anyway. We all started asking questions and if you didn't want to answer you had to take a shot.

"If you could sleep with any YouTuber who would it be?" Jack asked

"Myself" Conor said he then continued to laugh at himself "na I'm gonna take a shot" he said

"Same" I joined

"Oh you guys are boring" Jack said.

Jack went on to ask more questions some we answered and some we didn't. Next it was my turn.

"Okay boys are ya ready"

"eye eye captain" Conor says before laughing at himself again. He's so cute when he laughs at his own jokes.

"Right, who was the last person you had a dirty dream about?"

"Oli White" Conor says laughing "na I'm joking I honestly can't remember"

"erm" Jack says

He looks at me then at the camera and then at the shots on the table. He picks one up and takes it. By the time Conor was asking questions we were all quite tipsy.

"Alright ladies here are the questions"

He asked some embarrassing ones but it was the last one that got us.

"Okay last question I want the whole truth the full truth and nothing but the truth so help me god" Conor says putting on an accent, we all laughed and he continued. "Who was the last person you kissed? Haha well we all know Jacks"

But me and Jack didn't kiss last night so it won't be me. Maybe it's someone from a while ago.

"Conor" Jack said in a serious voice

"when was it bro this morning when that girl stumbled out of the flat" Conor said laughing. "Love a good tinder date"

"Conor stop that's not what happened" Jack said angrily.

I was so angry and humiliated what was that almost kiss then. I was an idiot to think Jack liked me he was just drunk and after some action and when he didn't get any he found the next available girl. I knew he was a fuckboy. I wanted to hurt him like he hurt me.

"You wanna know the last person I kissed?"

"Oh do share (y/n)" Conor said.

Conor was sitting in the middle of me and Jack so I decided to get my own back. I grabbed Conor's face and kissed him.

"Conor Maynard it's true what the song says, we just can't say no can we girls"

I glanced over to Jack. I couldn't read him was he angry or upset or didn't he care. I did the outro for the video and turned off the camera.

"Don't worry I probably won't leave that in the video, I wouldn't want to cause a riot" I said.

Jack stands up "come on bro we better go" he leaves slamming the door.

Conor's PoV

I stand up about to follow Jack but I can't get something off my mind.

"(y/n) that kiss"

"Just a joke Conor"

"I know but"

I watched her face, she seemed sad like something was bothering her. She walked over to the sofa and slumped down on it so I joined her.

"I can see somethings up what is it?" I ask

"you can't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you" she said

"Promise I won't" I said

"Last night me and Jack and I sort of almost kissed so when you were talking about that girl last night I got angry so I kissed you to get back at him. Saying it out loud now it seems so childish" she hides her face in her hands and sighs. "And to top it all off I heard Josh ask Joe if he could ask me out"

"About that, I think the girl came out of Josh's room, I just like winding Jack up with that stuff and as for the whole who to pick situation I really don't know how to help you there."

"I think you just did" she says

"What do you mean?" I ask

"When I thought Jack was with that girl I was so angry I kissed you but now that it could have been Josh with her it doesn't really bother me and if I liked him it should."

"So you like Jack?" I ask

"Yeah" she smiles "yeah I think I do"

End of chapter four.