Chapter 9. Time For The Truth.

Your PoV

What the fuck just happened? How did Bethan know about me and Jack? I'm just so confused. I'll talk to Jack but right now I need to deal with Joe. I sit on my bed against the wall playing with Jacks ring just waiting for Joe to come in. I hear the door open and close. Joe pulls out my dressing table chair and sits down on it opposite me. He leant forward with his elbows on his knees.

"How long" he says not looking at me

"It feels like months Joe"

"Is he your boyfriend?" He continues

"As of tonight" is say motioning to the ring on my hand.

He looks up at me.

"He gave you his ring"

I nod not knowing what he really means by that statement.

"And you're happy?"

Again I nod.

"Okay" Joe says standing

"wait that's it? I lied to you and I'm so sorry for that but I was so scared of how mad you were going to be"

"He gave you his ring" Joe says before leaving.

"but what do you mean?" I say to myself

Jacks PoV

I see Joe coming back upstairs so I go over to him.

"Mate please don't hate me. It's not just a little thing I genuinely really care for her she's one of your best friends I would never hurt her."

"It's okay I just wish you had told me" Joe replies " but I understand mate" he says patting me on the shoulder.

"Wait really?" I ask confused

"The ring"

Joe walks away and gets a drink. Everyone's carried on with the party. I see (y/n) come up the stairs. I go over to her.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask

"How did Bethan know?"

I explain everything that happened to her from the moment Bethan started talking to me to when Carrie pulled her away and Dodie told me about her ex. Then I told her everything that happened downstairs which lead to Bethan telling everyone for some sort of sick revenge. I put my arm around (y/n)s shoulder and she hugs my body.

"I'm so glad we can do this now" she says

I kiss her on the forehead "me too"

"Can you stay here tonight?" She asks

"Course" I smile.

The party dies down about 3am the only people left are me, (y/n), Joe, Caspar, Dodie, Mikey, Josh, Oli and Conor. We are all sitting on the sofas.

"So you two eh? Should have known Jack would get the girl one way or the other" Josh says bitterly

"Come on Josh I'm taking you home you're too drunk and you'll say something you regret" Conor says standing up.

As he and Josh leave Conor leans over to me and (y/n) and tells us he's happy for us. Oli and mikey do the same as they leave.

"(y/n) Sammy just text me he's outside see you later and happy birthday again" Dodie says giving (y/n) a kiss on the cheek.

"Right boys we are off too bed" (y/n) says standing up and taking my hand.

"Night" both the guys say as we leave.

Your PoV

Me and jack are tucked up in my bed. I took position of the little spoon as Jack was the big spoon. He had his arm round me and was gently playing with my hand on which I was still wearing his ring.

"Jack?"

"Mm?"

"Are you going to tell me why this ring is a big deal? Because it's basically the reason Joe is okay with us"

"Not yet babe"

I'm too tired to try and get an answer out of him so I just fall asleep in his arms.

A few months later.

In the past couple of months me and Jack had been doing really well. Our viewers hadn't found out anything and everyone had kept our secret. I was a lot closer with the rest of the guys now and they had all come to really accept me into the group almost as one of the lads though I'm not sure how Jack felt about that.

I decided to film a video for my Channel and decided to do an advice video.  I had it edited and up by the end of the day. A few hours later I decided to check Twitter. I was stunned I didn't know what to do. Multiple people had tweeted me two photos. One of Jack wearing his ring and the second a screenshot of my hand wearing it in my new video. I had completely forgotten to take it off for filming but technically this proves nothing but I really think they are onto us. It's not time to tell yet though. Over the past couple of months this was the closest the public had come to finding out so we were lucky.

Me and Jack had been on a few low key dates as we just wanted to keep to ourselves. He always talked about how much he loved my into you cover and to be honest I did to. Every time I heard that song I got goosebumps all over and all I could do was think of Jack. There was a big YouTube party tonight and I was so excited as I had never really gone to one before because I had always been too busy or not in the mood but I'm definitely in the mood tonight and not just for a party.

End of chapter nine.