Chapter 18. King Of The Jungle. (Bonus chapter)

One year later
November

Your POV

Jack was in his room, he had been on the phone for a while. I couldn't hear anything I just focused on the tv awaiting the outcome of the call. I had no idea what was happening, jack, he'd been quiet with me since a call he had a week or two ago.

Things had been going really well in our relationship, no fights, no drama, his viewers liked us together and any who didn't I had managed to block out of my mind. The only important thing is Jack. He is all that matters.

I was getting nervous. I didn't like it when he was quiet with me it scared me, made me think something was wrong. We spent so much time together but we also had our own lives as well remembering we are our own people outside of this relationship. I just hope he doesn't get more quiet with me than he already is at the moment after this call.

I decided to text Dodie as she can always ease my mind.

Jack came out of his room closing the door behind him

Jack came out of his room closing the door behind him. He looked at me and sighed.

"Are you finally going to tell me what's going on?" I asked.

He walked over to the sofa and sat next to me. I brought both my legs up crossing them and turned to face Jack.  He turned his body to my direction more as he looked into my eyes.

"You're scaring me Jack."

"There is this opportunity come through for me that I've always wanted to do. It's incredible, once in a life time chance."

"Okay? So what's the problem?"

"You." He said.

A strong frown grew on my face.

"How am I the problem."

"It involves being away from you for over a month."

"What exactly is this opportunity Jack?"

"I've been asked to go on I'm a celebrity."

"Why? Conor's the Maynard family celebrity." I said jokingly nudging him.

A smile grew on his face at my joke but quickly disappeared again.

"You need to go. As much as I don't want to be without you for that long there is no chance in hell you're using me as an excuse not to go. You'll resent me for it and I'll hate myself for it."

"You're really okay with me going?" He asked.

I brought my hand to his cheek as my fingertips reached his hairline. I moved my fingers up into his hair.