Chapter 8. 21st Birthday.

Your PoV

I woke up the morning of my 21st birthday and to be honest I wasn't in the best mood. Jack hadn't replied to any of my messages from yesterday and I didn't know why he was avoiding me.  The door bell rang all of a sudden so I got up and answered it.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" a high pitched voice says coming from behind a bunch of balloons.

"Dodie?"

Dodie moves the balloons out of the way and gives me a hug.

"What are you doing here so early?" I ask considering it was only 10am.

"It's your birthday I'm not just going to let you sit at home til later am I? No I've got the whole day planned now go and get ready"

I run downstairs and have a quick shower and get ready. This is the outfit I chose.

I came back upstairs and Dodie was sitting with Joe and Caspar

"Happy birthday" Joe and Caspar say in synchronicity

"Thanks guys" I say

"You ready to go?" Dodie asks standing up

"Yeah let's go"

Me and Dodie spend the day out in London and we went to Camden Town and got some lunch before looking around the market by the time we had finished looking it was pushing for about 5:30pm so me and Dodie went to get some food at tgi Fridays. We were just finishing our food when she started asking about Jack.

"So you really like him huh?"

"I really do dodes" I reply

"What are you going to do about Caspar and Joe?" She asks taking a sip of her milkshake

"I honestly have no idea" I sigh

"Hey why don't you ask them for their blessing for your birthday present? Tho saying that out loud it really sounds silly" Dodie replies

"It's like they're my dads" I laugh "anyway Jacks been a bit distant, he didn't reply to any of my texts yesterday and he hasn't even wished me happy birthday"

"Hmm maybe we should head back"

Me and Dodie get in a taxi and head back to the flat. She's texting the whole way. We get back to the flat. I open the door and all the lights are off.

"Hmm that's weird Caspar and Joe must me out" I turn the lights on.

"SURPRISE"