Chapter 11. That Night.

We got back to Jacks flat and stood out on the balcony for a little while. I was leaning over looking at all the lights and Jack came up behind me and put his arms over my shoulders. I smile to myself so happy in the moment I was in. He began to kiss my neck and he moved his hands down to my waist then to the top of my thighs. He gripped my dress and began to pull it up. I turn around and kiss him. I take his hand and pull him into his bedroom. I sat him on the end of his bed and stood in front of him. I slowly slipped off my dress and was left bare in my underwear. Jack looked me up and down.

"you are so beautiful" he said

I didn't say anything I walked over to him and straddled him. I slowly take off his jacket and lift off his shirt. I cup his face and softly kiss him. As I do he unhooks my bra and takes it off.  I pull away and look into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you so much"  I whisper

"I love you too" he says before kissing me again

We fall back on the bed and Jack rolls over so he's on top of me. He places kisses down my stomach and reaches my underwear. He takes his hands and pulls them down slowly. He begins to pleasure me, after a few moments I tell him to take off his pants. He does so before climbing on top of me. I roll on top of him and work my way down and begin to pleasure him for a few minutes. He pulls me up and begins to kiss me. He slowly inserts himself and we begin to move together in complete synchronicity. We both finish and collapse on top of one another. I lay there looking and Jack as he falls asleep and I softly play with his hair as I join him.

Jacks PoV

I woke up the next morning the happiest I've ever been with (y/n) in my arms. I can't even begin to describe how amazing last night was. I felt so comfortable with her. I lay there a few more moments content with my life before my phone buzzed.

It hasn't stopped

It hasn't stopped.  She knows about me and  (y/n) but she still thinks there is something between us. I reply bluntly.

I've chosen not to tell (y/n) about Lydia's constant texts as I know she can get jealous and there is no reason for her to

I've chosen not to tell (y/n) about Lydia's constant texts as I know she can get jealous and there is no reason for her to.  She softly stirs and kisses my chest before tightening her hold on me. All of a sudden someone knocks on my door. I quickly get out of bed and open the door.

"Hey what's up?" I say

Conor looks me up and down before raising his eyebrows.

"You tell me"

I realised I'm stood naked and quickly hide my bottom half behind the door. Conor looked into my room to see (y/n) on her stomach naked in my bed. Luckily her bottom half was covered.

"Busy night I see" Conor says

"Can I help you?" I ask

"Me and Josh are going costume shopping for the Halloween party this weekend if you guys want to come?"

"Yeah give me 20mins" I say before closing the door.

We both got ready and got in an uber, we got to the shop and looked at the selection of costumes. We all picked some out and headed home. We dropped (y/n) back at her flat.

Your PoV

I got home and decided to walk to dodies. When I got there her, hazel and Jack were all chilling in the front room so I joined them.

"Are you guys going to gabbies Halloween party?"

"I don't really know her that well" Jack said

"Yeah but most people are going so it would be a shame to miss it" hazel said in reply to Jack

"She lives in Brighton right?" Dodie asks

"Yeah right on the waterfront"

"Where is everyone staying?" Jack asks

"Most are crashing at hers some are staying at the hotel next door or at friends"  i say

"Nice we'll be there" hazel says

End of chapter eleven.