Chapter 5. The Night Out.

Joe and Caspar returned home and we made small talk about the video before getting ready for the night. This was the outfit I had chosen.

I came upstairs to see Joe and Caspar waiting for me

"Jesus Christ it's going to be a nightmare stoping the guys from looking at you" Joe said.

"So let them look" I said flipping my hair and laughing.

"Come on guys lets go" Caspar said putting his arm round me.

We got to the club around 11 and it was not that busy yet so we found a booth and got some drinks whilst we waited for everyone else. I really wanted to see what happens with Jack tonight as now I know how I felt. Oli and Mikey arrived and now was the moment I would see Jack again. In they walked. Oh my god. He looks amazing.

I walk over to him

I walk over to him.

"Jack can I talk to you?"

He nods and heads to towards the smoking area. We get outside and as it was still early there was no one out here.

"listen the only reason I kissed Conor was because that girl he was talking about. But then Conor told me he was just winding you up" I said  "and I know I have no right to be angry as we didn't actually kiss but "

"But what?" He asks.

"But I was jealous" I look down to my feet embarrassed.

"I was jealous too" Jack says.

I look up at him surprised at what I had just heard.

"The fact that you kissed Conor. It's why I left in such a hump"

"I like you Jack and I know that because when we were all sitting at yours together the only stories I wanted to hear were yours, all i wanted to do was get to know you. You make me laugh and you give me butterflies for fuck sake"

He puts his arms over my shoulders.

"Can you shut up so I can kiss you now?" He asks.

I smile and softly kiss him. This felt right, I knew now more than ever that I wanted to be with Jack.  He smiles in the middle of the kiss.

"I don't know what 'this' is but whatever it is I think we need to keep it secret for a while" I say.

"Im down with that, secrets are sexy plus I'd rather not have Joe try to kill me" Jack says "I just want to be with you" he kisses me on the forehead as he's taller than me.

We hear the door open and we take a step back from each other and look at the door. Oli walks over with a drink in hand.

"Well don't you guys look like an adorable couple"

Myself and Jack look at each other shocked.

"What are you on about?" I ask.

"You guys are matching. The pink and the black" Oli says pointing at my jacket and Jacks hat.

We all laugh and head back inside. We all head back to the booth. Myself and Jack were sitting opposite one another, Josh was sitting next to Jack and Oli was next to me. I was just having a laugh with Oli whilst the others danced and I kept noticing Jack looking at me and I blushed every time. All of a sudden Joe, Conor and Mikey come over to Jack.

"Jack mate you'll never guess who's here" Joe says as my eyes widen instantly.

"who?" Jack asks.

"Lydia mate" Mikey answers.

His eyes widen and he looks at me. I stand up and smile.

"I'm going to get a drink"

I've been standing at the bar for a while, I look over to our booth and I see a pretty blonde girl talking to the guys, it must be Lydia. After meeting the guys I watched their videos on YouTube and everyone ships Jack and Lydia so I don't really know what to think. Especially as we are keeping our thing a secret I don't know what he's going to tell her. Oli comes up to the bar.

"Hey (y/n)"

"Hey you wanna drink?" I ask.

"Don't worry I got it" Oli says handing me £15 "Get yourself a drink and I'll have a rum and coke" he adds.

"Aww thanks Oli"

I look over to Lydia and Jack.

"What's the story there" I motion towards them.

Oli looks over.

"Oh yeah well they've been on a few dates together and there was a kiss but the distance was a big thing but I think her and Lucy just moved to London so who knows what will happen"

"How long ago was that?" I ask.

"A couple months maybe"

We get our drinks and head back to the booth.

Jacks PoV

Lydia was sitting next to me talking about the move to London. Now I see a clear disadvantage to not telling people about me and (y/n). (y/n) and Oli walk over to the table and put their drinks down. I look and her whilst Lydia is still talking to me.

"I'm going to dance" (y/n) says.

Her and a few of the guys go to the dance floor. Lydia notices I'm not paying attention, she looks at the dance floor then at me.

"You wanna dance?" She asks.

She took me by surprise and grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor. I was basically standing still whilst Lydia danced around me, all I could do was watch (y/n), she looked amazing.

"Lydia I need to call someone quick go wait for me at the booth" I say.

"okay" Lydia smiles and goes to sit down. I sigh and go to get some air.

Your PoV

"I'll be right back I'm going to get my drink" I say to the guys.

I walk over to the table to see Lydia there by herself. I pick up my drink.

"Hey Lydia right?"

"Yeah and you're (y/n)"

"Yeah nice to meet you" I say.

"You too" she adds.

"You seem very cosy with the guys over there" she says.

Wow as if she just said that. Is she calling me a slut?

"Joe and Caspar are my best friends and there is nothing between me and those guys we are just friends"

Now is my time to ask about Jack.

"What you you ey?"

"Well I'll just say one thing"

She pulls lip gloss out of her purse and looks over and sees Jack coming back into the club we both glance over at him she looks back at me smirking before reapplying the lip gloss and plumping her lips.

"I'll be getting lucky tonight"

End of chapter five.