Chapter 7. Into You.

Your PoV

As the sun beamed though the balcony windows it slowly woke me up.  I was laying on my back as Jack was spread across my stomach. I started to play with his hair as I just lay alone with my thoughts.

"Oh my god this is the best way to wake up" Jack said in a rusky morning voice. "I was thinking last night" he continued as he looks up at me

"Yeah?" I ask

"About what we are"

"Okay?"

"The only person I want to be seeing is you" Jack says

"I don't want to see anyone else either" I reply

We both smile, all of a sudden I have a thought.

"Jack, what are we going to do about Conor and Josh, what if they see me leaving?"

"What time is it" Jack asks

I look at my phone "9:15 and I also have 5 missed calls 3 from Joe, 2 from Caspar"

"Jesus can't they leave you alone?" Jack moans

"I told you they were protective" I add

"That means they're gonna kick the shit out of me when they find out we're seeing each other"

He moves closer and kisses me. We spend the next 45mins making out and laughing at silly jokes we tell each other before I decide it's best to head back. I get changed into my dress and realise it's raining outside.

"Shit I don't have a jacket"

"Here take mine" Jack says giving me the one he was wearing last night.

"Thanks" I say taking it and putting it on.

I get the rest of my things and decide Jack needs to go and see if Conor and Josh are in the living room.

"Go out there and see if I can get out"

"Okay one sec" Jack leaves the room but shortly returns.

"Okay come on"

He grabs my hand and pulls me through the flat past the living room, kitchen and too the front door. He opens the door and we stand in the middle of it.

"Text me later okay" he says

"I will" i lean in and kiss him before leaving.

Jacks PoV

I close the door and lean against it and sigh, god she's amazing. I walk to the living room and slump on the sofa. Moments later Conor walks in and sits next to me.

"So how was last night?" He asks

"Fine" I say

"Like the taste of betrayal do you?" Conor adds.

I'm so confused what is he talking about, they didn't even see (y/n).

"What do you mean?" I ask nervous for the answer.

"I'm talking about you and (y/n) having a little sleepover last night" I sit up straight and turn to face Conor.

"Relax bro, I know you wouldn't do that to Joe and Caspar if you didn't actually care for the girl so I'll keep your secret"

I lean back against the sofa. "When did you see us?" I ask.

"I didn't, her shoes were by the front door" Conor laughs